Page 37 of 157 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good read, ps.

I don’t think you understand my love of Seagal. It’s not in an admiration way. Like, I love the fact that when Seagal tries to do good it’s just him being brutal and a complete fucking asshole. I love the way that Seagal fails to be who he wants to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Music   -   #362
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Good read, ps.

I don’t think you understand my love of Seagal. It’s not in an admiration way. Like, I love the fact that when Seagal tries to do good it’s just him being brutal and a complete fucking asshole. I love the way that Seagal fails to be who he wants to be.
    Glad you liked it. I'd heard yesterday or this morning he'd got into some huge debate with a journalist over the merits of Hard Target vs Surviving the Game (no shit, honest). I'm not privy to the conversation, but the fact that kind of exchange took place neither surprises me, nor suppresses my nerd smile. You might have a tin ear to rap music like I do for jazz, but anybody who name drops Philip K Dick over Vangelis samples is worth at least more than a cursory glance/listen.

EDIT: John Woo wins over Ice-T everytime btw

3. Music   -   #363
    Watched Gutshot Straight split apart over the last two nights. Noticed it has a 4/10 rating on imdb. Expect that has to do with people seeing Seagal is in it. He is by FAR the weakest link. In fact, Seagal is the only one who stinks like a dog with a belly full of cheap chilli.

The thing is, the show lacks any kind of clever finale, but it isn't that bad. I expect someone either owed Seagal a favor, or were too intimidated to tell him he couldn't have a part in the movie.

Eads is good; Ted Levin's short part is very strong; Anna McCord (the one with tits) is watchable; Vinnie Jones plays essentially the same character he always plays
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Music   -   #364
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    If you want to chit chat, at least post some fucking music. Thank you.

P.S.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 12-07-2014 at 06:16 PM.

5. Music   -   #365
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Music   -   #366
    Fair enough. Speaking of Ted Levin:

7. Music   -   #367
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ramones rock n roll High school
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

8. Music   -   #368

9. Music   -   #369
    Paul McCartney - Live In Los Angeles - The Extended Set

10. Music   -   #370
    I'm currently listening to the best of Michael Jackson, damn that dude made awesome music!