Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wacko Jacko Arrested

muchspl2
    he wont get away this time, read the police report
    he will have his day in court and 10 to 1 he will go to jail

NOVEMBER 18--With sheriff's investigators today executing a search warrant at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch--reportedly in connection with charges made by a 12-year-old boy--attention will again turn to the original allegations of child abuse leveled against the pop star. Below you'll find the bombshell court document that first raised allegations that the singer, now 45, was involved in inappropriate behavior with a young boy. The December 1993 declaration was sworn by a 13-year-old California boy who sued Jackson for, among other things, sexual battery, willful misconduct, and emotional distress. The child's declaration includes a graphic account of alleged sexual encounters with Jackson at Neverland and various hotels. Four months after the Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit was filed, the two sides announced that the matter had been settled, though terms were not disclosed. News reports have estimated that Jackson paid between $15 and $40 million to settle the tawdry action. No criminal charges were ever filed in connection with the teenager's charges. (4 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com

2. Music   -   #22
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    holy shit!

i dont know if i believe that

3. Music   -   #23
    I already know Michael Jackson is weird but if that is true he is in serious trouble.

4. Music   -   #24
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    It's funny that in our society the victims are often made out to be guilty
    and to be put on the defensive,While a grown man who sleeps
    in the same bed with children who are not his own is treated as just a
    eccentric wacky kind of guy.

Did you watch the interviews with good old Mike?
    This man fits the profile of a pedophile to the tee.

If it was your child.....(he was sleeping with in his bed) Would you
    take this so lightly?

Funny what money and fame buys these days.
    Just ask O.J.

Peace brotherdoobie

5. Music   -   #25
    Poster
    He deserves punishment much more harsh than 10 years (at least) if that were the case. Life I'd say! Let him fester in a prison where he'd be kissed and f*ked like friends by all the big inmates. the sick bastard. he deserves all thats coming to him. Why isn't anyone boycotting his latest album?! for god's sake, your in a sense funding his bail!

6. Music   -   #26
    Poster
    that whole thing had some pionts in their that sounded like bullshit. sounded like he was told what to say. when i was 13 i deffinitly couldn't write that. also 13 year olds dotn belong in 8th grade. thats to young. but then again thats not me. this latest acusation does seem like someones out for money. parents know MJ's past so why in the hell do they let their kids go their? i wouldn't let my children go to his house.

7. Music   -   #27
    Retired
    Originally posted by ezyryder@22 November 2003 - 09:59
    He deserves punishment much more harsh than 10 years (at least) if that were the case. Life I'd say! Let him fester in a prison where he'd be kissed and f*ked like friends by all the big inmates. the sick bastard. he deserves all thats coming to him. Why isn't anyone boycotting his latest album?! for god's sake, your in a sense funding his bail!
    STFU how do you know he is guilty !!!

8. Music   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul@22 November 2003 - 09:01
    that whole thing had some pionts in their that sounded like bullshit. sounded like he was told what to say. when i was 13 i deffinitly couldn't write that. also 13 year olds dotn belong in 8th grade. thats to young. but then again thats not me. this latest acusation does seem like someones out for money. parents know MJ's past so why in the hell do they let their kids go their? i wouldn't let my children go to his house.
    thats what i thought, but then these things (if jouvonile) may be paraphrased by the resident detective.

as for I.K.E I didn't once say he was guitly. I said "if that were true". a sublte difference - easy to miss-read - but a difference non-the-less. I was talking hypothetically, and speaking hypothetically even the biggest fan of Jackson must think what allegedly happend is a bit disgraceful.

9. Music   -   #29
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Remind me NOT to allow any of you to be on the jury if ever i get into trouble

10. Music   -   #30
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Are you trying to tell us something there UKMan?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast