Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Top TV Torrent Site?

Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by armitage View Post
    Going back to the point, I think that the best tv tracker is tvtorrents. It's not just because of the content but also for the calendar and rss system. They allow you to have your personal rss, with your favourite shows, what means that your content can be automatically downloaded so you don't even have to think about downloading/searching it (and it also helps on having a good ratio, since you get the content before). I think that the way they work is the future.
    I'd have to say BTN. They have the RSS as most sites do (called notifications), and also autodl-irssi, which puts new stuff into your torrent client instantly, so it's even better than RSS. And the place has way more content than TVT. More British and other foreign shows, sports, webrips, and more.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    So is BitMeTV RIP? It's currently redirecting to The Pirate Bay??

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by danteism View Post
    Not for me...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #65

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Not for me...
    You're still getting to the site?

There are now reports all over of redirects and Error 522 Connection timed out so I know it's not just me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    I'm not a member, but www.bitmetv.org and /browse.php throw me on their login page, without any of the strange redirections mentioned above.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'm not a member, but www.bitmetv.org and /browse.php throw me on their login page, without any of the strange redirections mentioned above.
    How very odd. Not redirecting to TPB any longer but It's not just a single ISP issue either as I get a timed out page both from my cable connection and over 3G data from an entirely different provider.

Others are definitely seeing this as well as reported by others right here on FileSharingTalk.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Just got word from their irc channel… both BitMe trackers (and countless others) are down due to ongoing DDoS attacks. Unless it's funded by the MPAA/RIAA I don't understand why these f@&%rs don't spend their time taking down actual worthy targets.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567