Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: favorite sport

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah, gay fairy deer that ride on rainbows.Besides the Hasidic deer, those are the worst.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Sports Club   -   #132
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    the Hasidic deer, those are the worst.
    Do those really exist??

This one looks Kosher i think
    Attachment 171372
    I always wanted to take up cross bow hunting looks like he shot him in the rump.....
    Last edited by shaina; 07-05-2016 at 08:01 PM.

3. Sports Club   -   #133
    I've killed stuff.Believe me, it's not something that any sane person should view as recreation.

4. Sports Club   -   #134
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've killed stuff.Believe me, it's not something that any sane person should view as recreation.
    My heart tends to agree with this. I can (and have, I grew up in northern Idaho, ffs) kill animals, but have decided that I will gladly do any step in the process (from butchering, plucking, cleaning, cooking) other than killing. Killing is best kept to home invaders, poor lane changers/slow drivers, people who still insist on writing checks at the grocery store, stupid neighbors, and cats that crap on my property.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Sports Club   -   #135
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Well i have killed stuff before ya know... Do Colds and Ear Infections count, how about killing Algae in a pool??

Honestly i have never been hunting before, is it not all cracked up like the Americans say??

Back on track, before golf i use to play a lot of Tennis , Ping Pong is my jam for leisure , and Tennis i do occasionally play still but my cardio is not the same as it use to be

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    My heart tends to agree with this. I can (and have, I grew up in northern Idaho, ffs) kill animals, but have decided that I will gladly do any step in the process (from butchering, plucking, cleaning, cooking) other than killing. Killing is best kept to home invaders, poor lane changers/slow drivers, people who still insist on writing checks at the grocery store, stupid neighbors, and cats that crap on my property.
    Is that not considered the American Way??

And what did you kill in Idaho?? Did you not have 42 ways to prepare potatoes?? I figured you would be more eager like you said to kill things were you live now...
    Last edited by shaina; 07-05-2016 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Sports Club   -   #136

7. Sports Club   -   #137
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Well i have killed stuff before ya know... Do Colds and Ear Infections count, how about killing Algae in a pool??

Back on track, before golf i use to play a lot of Tennis , Ping Pong is my jam for leisure , and Tennis i do occasionally play still but my cardio is not the same as it use to be
    You've probably killed a lot of conversations and appetites too so don't sell yourself short like Mulder.

I used to be great at tennis and believe it or not, soccer but I don't play either any more and just limit myself to making fun of them.
    I also have a table tennis table. I've got one of those fancy overpriced paddles so obviously I must be too good at it to ever call it Ping Pong.

OK I gave that up too when I started playing those crafty Asians with their spiny spin things.
    Fucking spiny Asians.

8. Sports Club   -   #138
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    You've probably killed a lot of conversations and appetites too so don't sell yourself short like Mulder.

I can say i have never killed peoples appetites, for i usually BBQ for my friends when i go to there houses(my thing and i like it),and i can tell you they eat like they are going to the electric chair , as for the conversations i would honestly have to say YES that one you got right

I also have a table tennis table. I've got one of those fancy overpriced paddles so obviously I must be too good at it to ever call it Ping Pong. OK I gave that up too when I started playing those crafty Asians with their spiny spin things.
    Fucking spiny Asians.
    Well i never played Table Tennis professionally, so Ping Pong it is for me

And i did play some competitive tennis in my younger days but i can say i was never ranked....

Do video games count as a sport?? There is a few guys here would be good at that??
    Last edited by shaina; 07-05-2016 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Sports Club   -   #139
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Is that not considered the American Way??

And what did you kill in Idaho?? Did you not have 42 ways to prepare potatoes?? I figured you would be more eager like you said to kill things were you live now...
    There's not much to do up there, but ride motorcycles, avoid family, 'settle' property disputes, grow pot potatoes, and kill things that fly, hop, crawl, bask, graze, or bound. I've killed things in each of those categories. I'd say the number one thing that gets murdered or maimed is the english language. That and fashion.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Sports Club   -   #140

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast