Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shrinking Hd

I did not read the entire thread, of anything, but something immediately alarmed me: you have no antivirus protection?

Thanks bad

Time to reinstall Windows!

Follow this guide!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Just says opens with notepad...doesn't say what program created it either

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Poster
    Google group search pointed me HERE.

Perhaps this is the problem you're having.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by MadDog-2000@22 November 2003 - 04:29
    Here is the root of all evil!

if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    I went and tried giving it a wack at deleting today..and you know..the goddamm thing actually did this time...but cant help wonder if any associations with that logfile aren't elsewhere? One of those Trojans mentioned earlier in my post..stated on Symantec as having a link and being spread through KaZaa lite amongst others? I know this is going from a hardware to software question...but what programs would be best to use to prevent this? I'll list what i currently have on my system..feel free to add suggestion.

Sygate Firewall 5.5 Pro
    Norton AV Corporate Edition 8.0
    AVG 7.0
    Anti-Trojan 5.5
    SpybotSD
    Ad-Aware

Edit: Friggen Bootvis I had on my system as of yesterday..Thanks Smurfette..also Thanks balamm for helping me out.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Poster
    are u using both antivirus produkts at the same time ? this could also be a problem !
    Open your mind

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Yes I do use both AV's...AVG i only use a couple times a week. Norton failed to find and snub a trojan that showed up 3x..where AVG found it. That is why I have 2 AV apz on my system.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Originally posted by Smurfette+22 November 2003 - 09:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smurfette @ 22 November 2003 - 09:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MadDog&#045;2000@22 November 2003 - 04:29
    Here is the root of all evil&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    no sense of humor...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123