Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: which is your all time favorite movie ???

Shawshank Redemption

2. Movies & TV   -   #92
    Old Boy. The original Korean version.

3. Movies & TV   -   #93
    Mad max 2 is pretty beast

4. Movies & TV   -   #94
    Wall street.

5. Movies & TV   -   #95
    Quote Originally Posted by melcar32 View Post
    My fav is really "Meet Joe Black"....not really for the video or plot....but for the music. I thought it was at times very poignant. But also because I like chick flicks I guess.
    That's the exact reaction I had to it, oddly enough. It's far from my favorite movie, but at the time I was watching it, I had a lot of stuff on my mind, I was procrastinating and needed to get up, but I kept watching it and dozing off, waking up, rewinding it a little, watching again, dozing off again, repeat. So the major element that stuck in my subconscious was the score, and I always felt this pensive emotion each time I woke up. It needs editing badly, and a lot of the screenplay didn't make sense pertaining to Joe Black's view of the world and not understanding some things, while immediately and intrinsically understanding others. This, despite his character saying something to the effect of "I've observed humanity since it began" and yet didn't know how to eat? Was it just learning how to coordinate fine motor skills? Kind of lazy writing.

But yes, the score... I really need to grab it somewhere and give it a listen, see if it conjures up any emotions or memories from that morning I watched it.
    Last edited by TMA2; 03-04-2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Quoting the user to whom I am replying.

6. Movies & TV   -   #96
    god father

7. Movies & TV   -   #97
    gotta be the lord of the rings trilogy for me

8. Movies & TV   -   #98
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I think they are all fine choices, but I believe a movie will be made soon that I might call my favorite.

(Many have come close... but none so far.)
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

9. Movies & TV   -   #99
    Really hard to say I have a one favourite. One could be Inception. Although the original concept is actually based on an anime it was still very well executed.

10. Movies & TV   -   #100
    iceykold
    My all time favorite would have to be "Backdraft" from the early 90's. Great story with humor, drama, and romance. Loved it.

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast