Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: which is your all time favorite movie ???

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I seemed to have missed the poignant part of Groundhog Day.
    It was when the Groundhog drove the car wasn't it?

Hey,Mug you should watch The Raid 2 because there's a scene where people are brutally killed with a two hammers so obviously that makes it twice as good as Oldboy.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-23-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #212
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Hey,Mug you should watch The Raid 2 because there's a scene where people are brutally killed with a two hammers so obviously that makes it twice as good as Oldboy.
    Made me

Now you nod your head and I'll hit it with a hammer.

PS- It is impossible for a movie to be twice as good as Oldboy without Mads Mikkelsen being in it.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #213
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If you want to see a FAR less poignant, less interesting, but filled with CGI violence that the storyline makes you realize doesn't matter version, see Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise playing action hero Bill Murray caught up in a Starship Troopers world.
    Harsh, man. Bill Paxton is great in whatever he's in.

If I was caught in some kind of causal loop I'll take Emily Blunt over Andie Mcdowell any day(s).

4. Movies & TV   -   #214
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    If you want to see a FAR less poignant, less interesting, but filled with CGI violence that the storyline makes you realize doesn't matter version, see Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise playing action hero Bill Murray caught up in a Starship Troopers world.
    Harsh, man. Bill Paxton is great in whatever he's in.

If I was caught in some kind of causal loop I'll take Emily Blunt over Andie Mcdowell any day(s).
    Bill Paxton?

You need to ventilate the room when painting/gluing/meth labing.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Movies & TV   -   #215
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    He meant Sara Paxton.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Bill Paxton?

You need to ventilate the room when painting/gluing/meth labing.....
    New fume hood is on back order. Cooking my crank with a foot bellows and a box fan in the interim.

7. Movies & TV   -   #217
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Now you got me thinking of a not-so-casual loop involving both Blunt and McDowell.

EDIT- Well, McDowell from the time of Groundhog Day. Now she's 56...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-24-2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #218
    Shawshank Redemption also used to be my favourite movie for years. I had no idea at that time that it was such a popular movie. I hardly ever heard anyone talk about it in the 90's and it surprised me to find it at number 1 on the IMDB lists.

9. Movies & TV   -   #219
    Quote Originally Posted by asdasd21 View Post
    Shawshank Redemption also used to be my favourite movie for years. I had no idea at that time that it was such a popular movie. I hardly ever heard anyone talk about it in the 90's and it surprised me to find it at number 1 on the IMDB lists.
    No excuses, Idol won't stand by and let that be anyone's favorite. And don't even think about liking Hanibal...

10. Movies & TV   -   #220
    Quote Originally Posted by asdasd21 View Post
    No excuses, Idol won't stand by and let that be anyone's favorite. And don't even think about liking Hanibal...

Still a great movie but I lost some of the interest I had in that movie once i discovered that my opinion was shared by so many (IMDB number 1)
    Probably a name for this "condition".
    The 90's was a great decade for movies.

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast