View Poll Results: Why don't you post on FST?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apathy (Topics have been rehashed/beaten to death)

24 24.74%
  • No Rewards (I got all the BT sites I want)

5 5.15%
  • Iilliteracy (self)

6 6.19%
  • Illiteracy (other members)

5 5.15%
  • Engrish is not my first language

6 6.19%
  • I spend my time on others sites (Facebook/ghey pr0n/teen gossip, etc.)

7 7.22%
  • Other members are big scary meanies

17 17.53%
  • My mum grounded me

13 13.40%
  • Other

39 40.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Don't You Post on FST?

Like Gribley said above, I also post here and there in the NZB section. I also upload NZBs but that doesn't count towards my posts.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #192
    Quote Originally Posted by bladex452 View Post
    I think there needs to be more sub categories.
    That's the opposite of what RealitY thinks, so you're probably right.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #193
    i never post, as I just want to download the nzbs

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #194
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by c9le View Post
    i never post, as I just want to download the nzbs
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #195
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm thinking in truth it's actually more like this.

Reblog if u feel me on this
    Sometimes the reason i dont talk or reply to people when i see their text is literally because that potentially means initiating a conversation? And its been a long day and i quite prefer to spend the time chilling by myself or with ppl around me irl rather than talking to someone over a phone about nothing.
    That and also if ive been busy during the day and i check my phone in bed that night its the same deal? Like really, pls i dont hate u n im not avoiding you i just really dont feel like having a conversation right now thats all
    Plus its just tiring to constantly be checking your phone for shit i mean i love mah phone but ive got enough of checking for texts to last me a lifetime tbh. That and conversations are just a chore sometimes and im tired ok i dont feel like talking.
    So yea, hell yeah to chilling alone and forgetting to reply to texts
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #196
    Reblog if u feel me on this
    Sometimes the reason i dont talk or reply to people when i see their text is literally because that potentially means initiating a conversation? And its been a long day and i quite prefer to spend the time chilling by myself or with ppl around me irl rather than talking to someone over a phone about nothing.
    That and also if ive been busy during the day and i check my phone in bed that night its the same deal? Like really, pls i dont hate u n im not avoiding you i just really dont feel like having a conversation right now thats all
    Plus its just tiring to constantly be checking your phone for shit i mean i love mah phone but ive got enough of checking for texts to last me a lifetime tbh. That and conversations are just a chore sometimes and im tired ok i dont feel like talking.
    So yea, hell yeah to chilling alone and forgetting to reply to texts
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #197
    Meh.....lurker here. Not to much of a linguist,but I will speak up to help out or ask for help occasionally.Oh, and I always try and remember to give thanks. Yea, almost not a NOOB.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #198
    Quote Originally Posted by singularity View Post
    Like Gribley said above, I also post here and there in the NZB section. I also upload NZBs but that doesn't count towards my posts.

Another +1 here for the posting in the NZB section, but as many have already said, this doesn't count towards posts

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #199
    Quote Originally Posted by witchking42 View Post

Another +1 here for the posting in the NZB section, but as many have already said, this doesn't count towards posts
    Blame the ownership on this one. The rest of us notice.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #200
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by witchking42 View Post

Blame the ownership on this one. The rest of us notice.
    It really is an odd, unappreciative standpoint to not give post counts for NZB section posts. Is it really less valuable to say "Thank you for the upload" than it is to say "Shawshank is greatest film EVAR!!!!"?

If they need to be kept separate, then make another post counter below the one that already exists under the user stars. Identifies/recognizes active NZB users as active participants of the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast