View Poll Results: Why don't you post on FST?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apathy (Topics have been rehashed/beaten to death)

24 24.74%
  • No Rewards (I got all the BT sites I want)

5 5.15%
  • Iilliteracy (self)

6 6.19%
  • Illiteracy (other members)

5 5.15%
  • Engrish is not my first language

6 6.19%
  • I spend my time on others sites (Facebook/ghey pr0n/teen gossip, etc.)

7 7.22%
  • Other members are big scary meanies

17 17.53%
  • My mum grounded me

13 13.40%
  • Other

39 40.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast

Thread: Why Don't You Post on FST?

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You forgot supernatural as I'm pretty sure that most of what Meg does can be explained away by simple demonic possession.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #232
    pokitisme's Avatar Poster
    well ill tell you why and this is a real funny one --first megabyteme....yep that ol reliable group/forum killer...this little fellow and his little tag along started doing what all know as blasphemy....he criticized the poster.i had over 100 post of dvd movies and anime and tv series and music..because he whined one day or actually became a troll and made snarky comments on every post i made in the forum to help others i gave up posting.....AH BUT HERES THE RUB ive still been posting and have a shit load of post in dvd.anime/dvdr/dvds/multimedia.scifi/anime.repost/dvd.animation/ and various program and music groups amongst others...btw he cried so much he actually got someone here to remove almost all of my post but failed to remove them all..and as a added funny hows about you do a little binsearch for " POK IT IS ME" and see what i posted that would have been posted here..this was the first foum i was on and for that i contributed...but due to anti gun crybabies who hatre freedom i gave up on this board long ago...and i come back only to find mister crybaby hasnt even smeared his fecal matter post on anything of todays postings.....

question: why do i not post

answer: because you dont criticize a poster of material.

and actually i just noticed ..its smeared fecal matter just above my post

oh i would add...he mega do you think that adds up to a terrabyte ?????

haha
    favorite quotes made my me

if you want to you can but if you dont you wont

most possibly yes but maybe no

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #233
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    I don't know what you're babbling about, but I don't recall seeing any "anti gun crybabies hatre freedom" here myself...
    I'm middle of the road when it comes to that kind of thing, but even if I were a hard core pro-gun fanatic, I wouldn't let opposing views stop me from posting my opinion. As a matter of fact, it would probably encourage me to post even more. Nothing better than a good controversy/argument to spark some activity.

And it's just my opinion, but anyone that stops posting just because they feel someone else is "picking on them", is the true crybaby...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #234
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Misused,bastardized Shakespeare, my favorite kind.

Anyway like yourself I find words threatening so I found a picture and quote more conducive to what your trying to get across.

il_570xN.799400355_2jwt.jpg

Also, for the record, I prefer to see myself more as evil minion than tag along.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #235
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pokitisme View Post

do-as-i-say-not-as-i-do-quote-1.jpg

Rules.png
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #236
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Also, for the record, I prefer to see myself more as evil minion than tag along.

db6d464fcee21800440b5c90ea0fc446.jpg
    ​Evil Minion
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #237
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by pokitisme View Post
    well ill tell you why and this is a real funny one --first megabyteme....yep that ol reliable group/forum killer...this little fellow and his little tag along started doing what all know as blasphemy....he criticized the poster.i had over 100 post of dvd movies and anime and tv series and music..because he whined one day or actually became a troll and made snarky comments on every post i made in the forum to help others i gave up posting.....AH BUT HERES THE RUB ive still been posting and have a shit load of post in dvd.anime/dvdr/dvds/multimedia.scifi/anime.repost/dvd.animation/ and various program and music groups amongst others...btw he cried so much he actually got someone here to remove almost all of my post but failed to remove them all..and as a added funny hows about you do a little binsearch for " POK IT IS ME" and see what i posted that would have been posted here..this was the first foum i was on and for that i contributed...but due to anti gun crybabies who hatre freedom i gave up on this board long ago...and i come back only to find mister crybaby hasnt even smeared his fecal matter post on anything of todays postings.....

question: why do i not post

oh i would add...he mega do you think that adds up to a terrabyte ?????

haha
    I had no problem with your gun fanaticism (pro-gun myself, FTMP) or your posting of material. I did take issue with you being a ranting moron. Seems you haven't changed much.

Pleased to know I got under your skin so much you are still all jittery like a meth addict on payday several months later. I'll call this one a win.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #238
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    There was a time when this forum was full of life . I'm an old member here and the forums looks like nothing like 4-5 years ago . I remember users like anon , squirrel to only name a few (Idol is still here) . I wonder what happened and things have changed so much

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #239
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Idol is still here
    There you go, answer in your own question.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    There was a time when this forum was full of life . I'm an old member here and the forums looks like nothing like 4-5 years ago . I remember users like anon , squirrel to only name a few (Idol is still here) . I wonder what happened and things have changed so much
    I was a master spammer, but there isn't a lot that sparks my interest now

Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    There you go, answer in your own question.
    It is noteworthy that he's taken time off the forum on several occasions since I began posting here... and on none of those did we see the people complaining he makes the forum inhospitable suddenly rush to enjoy their newfound freedom and lack of hostility
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast