Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm Going To Be A Weapon Seller.

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    sell them to hippies and we'll overthrow the government on mayday

2. Lounge   -   #22
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by leonidas+22 November 2003 - 20:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas @ 22 November 2003 - 20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@22 November 2003 - 20:34
    Go for it and use your education to change from within the system&nbsp;
    Are you talking about sabotage ? [/b][/quote]
    Call it what you like - but all systems can only really be changed from within. The system is so corrupt its the only solution. Problem is, once you become part of it, then your usually sucked up into it as well. So nothing changes anyway.

So, why not use it whilst you still have your individualism left.

Damn - now i&#39;m getting political

Peace
    UKAnniversaryMan

3. Lounge   -   #23
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@22 November 2003 - 20:57
    sell them to hippies and we&#39;ll overthrow the government on mayday
    The only places where you&#39;ll find french hippies nowadays is in rich neibourhood high-schools, or abroad.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by leonidas+22 November 2003 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas @ 22 November 2003 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the_faceman@22 November 2003 - 19:21
    I could put a lame pun in here about the fact that your employer is a French weapons manufacturer, the chances that anything you help construct actually being used in an act of war are very slim indeed. but that wouldn&#39;t be nice &nbsp; (only teasing)
    You&#39;re right France doesn&#39;t fight a lot at the moment, but the point is that France for example export its weapons to african countries were democracy doesn&#39;t really rule. And I think France is the 2nd war weapon seller just after united states. [/b][/quote]
    And also, once in a while you may need to nuke an atolla or two.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SnnY+22 November 2003 - 20:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 22 November 2003 - 20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by leonidas@22 November 2003 - 19:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_faceman
    @22 November 2003 - 19:21
    I could put a lame pun in here about the fact that your employer is a French weapons manufacturer, the chances that anything you help construct actually being used in an act of war are very slim indeed. but that wouldn&#39;t be nice (only teasing)

You&#39;re right France doesn&#39;t fight a lot at the moment, but the point is that France for example export its weapons to african countries were democracy doesn&#39;t really rule. And I think France is the 2nd war weapon seller just after united states.
    And also, once in a while you may need to nuke an atolla or two. [/b][/quote]
    Is tha Atolla not dead now Snny? Him that caused a lot of trouble in Iran.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY@22 November 2003 - 21:06
    And also, once in a while you may need to nuke an atolla or two.
    Yep. Australian people might buy warm coat in case of a little nuclear winter

7. Lounge   -   #27
    The Ayatolla Khomeini is dead.

The tropical island/Atoll Muroroa is nuked, as are all members of the Atolla-species in the ocean around it (though I was referring to the island, the &#39;a&#39; was a slip of key).

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by SnnY@22 November 2003 - 20:20

The tropical island/Atoll Muroroa is nuked, as are all members of the Atolla-species in the ocean around it (though I was referring to the island, the &#39;a&#39; was a slip of key).
    I am just in a happy mood Snny Just won £10 on the Lottery. I guess that will cover some amber nectar for the weekend.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by bigboab+22 November 2003 - 21:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 22 November 2003 - 21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@22 November 2003 - 20:20

I am just in a happy mood Snny Just won £10 on the Lottery. I guess that will cover some amber nectar for the weekend. [/b][/quote]
    I bet mrs. Bigboab&#39;ll have a better use for that money

Gotta go now, sorry

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Why did you have to go and tell her.

Its OK it is not in pictures.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast