Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite films to look forward to in 2014

Godzilla seemed to be good when i saw the trailer ... but it was the best scene of the movie and the entire stuff is very disapointing

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    A "blockbuster" released before the Memorial Day weekend.,who'd has ever guessed it wasn't good?

Also clearly standards aren't what they used to be when the guy giving the featured Godzilla review on IMDB says something like "the good popcorn fun of Pacific Rim?"
    Wasn't that movie a steaming,nonsensical pile of shit or something with the only good thing about it being the music and the fact that it wasn't longer?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I hate to give out any spoilers, but the Breaking Bad tie in where they get Godzilla addicted to meth, then weaken him by cutting off his supply was brilliant. Granted, he did destroy half the city while he was high.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    Dumb & Dumber To.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    May have to leave the house for The Rover:

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    The only question remaining is: Will Guy Pearce and Robert Pattinson kiss at the end?

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sounds like Mad Max :The Road Warrior minus basically everything that was good or fun about that movie.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The only question remaining is: Will Guy Pearce and Robert Pattinson kiss at the end?
    Hey now, you know if it were titled The RØver and starred Mads, you'd be all over it I'm hoping Pattinson shakes off his sparkly vampire bs and shows off some acting chops.

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Oh no you didn't. You didn't just mention Mads and Pattinson in the same sentence.

RP had his chance to shine in Cosmopolis, where he played an emotionless Billionaire on his way to get a haircut.

This made me laugh (a little bit, anyway)...

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Last Saturday I just went to see "Maleficent" and I loved it!. I believe this is one of Angelina Jolie's best characterizations. Loved the "dark" and "good"side of the character and the music was really good, specially the song "Once Upon a Dream" sang by Lana del Rey.
    I really like movies where they show you a possible other side of a classic version. They make you think
    If you like this kind of movies, watch it and tell me what you think

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast