BANNED
    Originally posted by Adster@25 November 2003 - 04:50
    about what?

3. File Sharing   -   #53
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    about weather or not it is illegal or not

4. File Sharing   -   #54
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ Storm - "*points @ legal_person and laughs*" hahaha rofl I think you should have left your post at that point, it would've been the perfect reply

@ legal_nobupbum - Are you affiliated in anyway with any legal organization? I highly doubt so and since your not where the fuck do you get off coming in here and telling peep's what to do when you don't even know them? Your post had no constructive arguement's to it and no real subtlety about it, just trying to force your opinion onto other's

Next time, try being a little more friendly and less forceful, might not get you anything but flamed still but i'd imagine, and hope, it'll be less of an intense flame and more of a discussion

Sniper.

5. File Sharing   -   #55
    BANNED
    well if we really cared about the law we wouldn't be useing kazaa lite

6. File Sharing   -   #56
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well if we really cared about the law we wouldn't be using kazaa lite
    i don't use that program

7. File Sharing   -   #57
    I was just wondering... Is this "legal person" so much legal in his/her other aspects of his/her life... I mean, does he/she always stop at red lights, never drives above the speed limits, doesn't ever annoy his/her neighbors with noise, pays taxes immaculately, etc., etc. Personally I doubt it, Mr. or Ms. Legal_Person, and given your second message's crap arguments ("get a girlfriend", etc.), I doubt that you have anything to do with the legal profession at all...

Anyhow, just to add my own little opinion here: Yes, D/Ling music is illegal, but as far as I am concerned, there are more important illegal things happening out there: Crime, drugs, murder, embezzlement, etc. So until the world becomes a better place, I would suggest that the relevant authorities sort out these problems before annoying 4m happy users that simply exchange files without profiting from it.

Until then, I personally will continue sharing files unabated! And BTW, in my continent (European Union), I do not even know if file-sharing is illegal anway

8. File Sharing   -   #58
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Pirating mp3s is wrong? What about price fixing, screwing over the artists and pumping the mainstream media full of crappy artists. Thats wrong and this is making it more fair.

9. File Sharing   -   #59
    BANNED
    Originally posted by jackc@25 November 2003 - 10:53
    I was just wondering... Is this "legal person" so much legal in his/her other aspects of his/her life... I mean, does he/she always stop at red lights, never drives above the speed limits, doesn't ever annoy his/her neighbors with noise, pays taxes immaculately, etc., etc. Personally I doubt it, Mr. or Ms. Legal_Person, and given your second message's crap arguments ("get a girlfriend", etc.), I doubt that you have anything to do with the legal profession at all...

Anyhow, just to add my own little opinion here: Yes, D/Ling music is illegal, but as far as I am concerned, there are more important illegal things happening out there: Crime, drugs, murder, embezzlement, etc. So until the world becomes a better place, I would suggest that the relevant authorities sort out these problems before annoying 4m happy users that simply exchange files without profiting from it.

Until then, I personally will continue sharing files unabated! And BTW, in my continent (European Union), I do not even know if file-sharing is illegal anway
    well to me murder and stuff like that are more important than drugs but i won't go into that here

10. File Sharing   -   #60
    Poster
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Thats about all Ive caught from this, but then I dont d/l music anyway so why in the flying monkeys ass would I really care

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast