Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board history: Survivors, outcomes, current stuffs, developments...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...what do you know, and who do you know it about?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Nikki and Johnno: still together

Petri: still kicking around Finland

Adster: married with a kid, still in Aussieland

SuperJude: living on the West Coast, engaged

DanB and I: married and working on visas for me and my son to move to the UK

Dan’s in touch w some other members as well
    Last edited by Mathea; 10-07-2019 at 06:11 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Withcheese is married and has 2 kids, his sister is married and has 2 kids, Crabgirl has a daughter, Gripper is still around, Dr Sara is still around and I think that’s all I see via FB that hasn’t been updated about already or active on here recently.

Obvs my biggest update is that after 17 years Mathea & I have finally got our shit together

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Hardly know where to begin, remembering people and events here...so many people, in the slow lane of constant attendance, friend and foe, the skimmers who were only around for a while, the people who came a-hunting and were crushed - I remember lots of them, the ones who didn't have the moxy.

What about JP, Hobbes, Rat, Paul (from Ohio, as I recollect) - I'd have to plow through lots of old stuff to prod my memory.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I can't add anything to this, unfortunately.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea View Post
    DanB and I: married and working on visas for me and my son to move to the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Obvs my biggest update is that after 17 years Mathea & I have finally got our shit together

Aww, this is too frickin' cute. Congrats again you pair, & good luck with the visas!
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post

Aww, this is too frickin' cute. Congrats again you pair, & good luck with the visas!

Ty ty �� Hopefully we will get the ball rolling before the end of this visit. Am heading back to UK in a couple of weeks which is going to suck BUT will be back for Xmas. Will have to try and have a little meet up when all settled. Still living in same area?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Hardly know where to begin, remembering people and events here...so many people, in the slow lane of constant attendance, friend and foe, the skimmers who were only around for a while, the people who came a-hunting and were crushed - I remember lots of them, the ones who didn't have the moxy.

What about JP, Hobbes, Rat, Paul (from Ohio, as I recollect) - I'd have to plow through lots of old stuff to prod my memory.
    Paul (Rat) is still in England, but is remarried and seems quite happy. His girls are all grown up!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Out of the blue this afternoon about twenty board names popped into my head...then they popped back out.

I should poke around the archives a bit.

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Out of the blue this afternoon about twenty board names popped into my head...then they popped back out.

I should poke around the archives a bit.

Oy.

Five minutes was daunting...I could fill a book with names.

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast