Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Best way to source Ebooks these days? Is there a good community site?

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Does anyone who asks for an invite in these threads ever actually get one? Especially when they only have a couple posts. Seems like a kinda pointless venture.
    Got 2 invites a year ago. ncore and ILT. Didn't disappointed the inviters.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. File Sharing   -   #172
    Qwida
    Hello,
    I am having problems acquiring the research books i am looking for to finish my paper, i am trying to get access to ebook farm because it says that registration is open now, but to no avail. Maybe there is no open registration for my country? I would really appreciate if someone was kind enough to send me an invitation.
    Best regards.

3. File Sharing   -   #173
    I am also confused by what's going on at ebook.farm. The page says that there is open registration as of today, October 28, 2014 but all I see is that message and I cannot register.
    Last edited by praetor10; 10-29-2014 at 04:46 PM.

4. File Sharing   -   #174
    Camel, thanks for the contact info. I'll try to message the ebook.farm rep at those sites.

5. File Sharing   -   #175
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Can I get am invite to ebook.farm
    I am good user and won't let your invite go to waste.

Alternately, does anyone know any specific forum or website that links fiction ebooks. Google is not always a good friend, often quite confusing friend.

6. File Sharing   -   #176
    Hi guys,
    Would love to have an invite to knol.pw or ebook.farm. If anyone has one I would greatly appreciate that.
    Please PM or email at jasonakaremy AT yahoo DOT com

Many thanks.
    J.

7. File Sharing   -   #177
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So basically while you expect someone to give you something you can't be bothered to even make a new post so you just copy/paste (several times) what you already wrote.

Please tell me if this isn't a fair assessment so I can feel bad.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. File Sharing   -   #178
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So basically while you expect someone to give you something you can't be bothered to even make a new post so you just copy/paste (several times) what you already wrote.

Please tell me if this isn't a fair assessment so I can feel bad.
    Sorry didnt realize this forum was full of Jews. Thank you for your enlightened input. By the way, got an invite within minutes at a different forum I registered at so no longer need this Enjoy being stingy! May you receive the same help one day you have provided for me SMH

9. File Sharing   -   #179
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Geez if I knew the truth was going to offend you so much I would have lied.And for the record I'm a Pana-Wavist so shows what you know.

Btw is not wanting to give stuff to useless,anti-Semitic dumbfucks whose sole purpose on this forum is to take advantage of people technically the same as being stingy?
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. File Sharing   -   #180
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Geez if I knew the truth was going to offend you so much I would have lied.And for the record I'm a Pana-Wavist so shows what you know.
    To protect themselves from electro-magnetic waves allegedly directed at them by Communist aggressors, members of Pana Wave drape themselves - and surrounding trees, bushes or crash barriers - in white fabric.
    Can I get an invite?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.