Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Best way to source Ebooks these days? Is there a good community site?

stepstepstep
    Could I please get an invite for ebook.farm? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

[email protected]

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    Third in line.

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ZIZcD View Post
    Third in line.
    Yeah, because people who get their privileges revoked here are great invitees.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    Notice: Several people to whom I've given invites never used them nor responded to my email. Perhaps my email went into your spam folder? As of right now, I've given an invite to every single patron in this thread.

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    OZIZcD, Thank you for the invite to ebook.farm. I did receive it and found the books I was looking for, and a few more i had previously had given up on. Thanks!! I was able to download up to 8 of my 10 book allotment during the trial period.
    Last edited by johncagala; 07-10-2014 at 02:38 AM.

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    Awesome. What do you mean by trial though?

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    Awesome. What do you mean by trial though?
    Here is my screen shot of my account page, that says it is a trial account and will be deleted within a week, it it is not topped off.

Hope the moderators allow attachments of ebook.farm.jpgJpegs.

8. File Sharing   -   #78
    Bwahaha, "The Cowboys Rules"

9. File Sharing   -   #79
    I am a PhD student i need desperately access ebook.farm to do my assignments. I would be grateful if anyone can send me an invitation.

My e-mail is [email protected]
    Last edited by Thinkt; 07-11-2014 at 03:27 AM.

10. File Sharing   -   #80
    Notice: Several people to whom I've given invites never used them nor responded to my email. Perhaps my email went into your spam folder? As of right now, I've given an invite to every single patron in this thread.
    Could you send me one. as i have just joined the forum. I need it for my Phd assignments. I would be grateful.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast