Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Best way to source Ebooks these days? Is there a good community site?

asunderm
    Thank you!
    Last edited by asunderm; 06-30-2014 at 09:37 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    punta
    Hi 0ZIZcD,

If you could send me an invite code, I'd appreciate. My email: [email protected]. Thanks!

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    Thanks for the list of sites. I'll start searching. Been looking for a sports book on Toughness by Jay Bilas for some time now. Appreciate the list on the first page of the thread!

4. File Sharing   -   #64
    ebook.farm has it.

Last edited by User 320397; 07-01-2014 at 03:44 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #65
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ccal12 View Post
    Thanks for the list of sites. I'll start searching. Been looking for a sports book on Toughness by Jay Bilas for some time now. Appreciate the list on the first page of the thread!
    Is this it? Jay Bilas - Toughness: Developing True Strength On and Off the Court

I see that I was beaten to it by 2 minutes.
    Last edited by justlooking; 07-01-2014 at 03:42 PM.

6. File Sharing   -   #66
    THAT'S IT! Awesome...Thank you both for checking. Would either of you have an extra invite so that I can go get it? I'll be happy to go through whatever process/best practices of the forum.

Thanks,
    Chris

7. File Sharing   -   #67
    Yeah, I do have an invite, but you'll have to wait a few days as there are already some people ahead of you. Also, you need to leave your email address as only special members can use the PM function.

8. File Sharing   -   #68
    sociare
    Hi guys, it would be great to have an ebook.farm invitation ([email protected]). Were a long-time member of Gigapedia and library.nu

9. File Sharing   -   #69
    Understand that and greatly appreciate the invite whenever it's convenient.

[email protected]

Thanks for the guidance, 0ZIZcD !

10. File Sharing   -   #70
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ZIZcD View Post
    Yeah, I do have an invite, but you'll have to wait a few days as there are already some people ahead of you. Also, you need to leave your email address as only special members can use the PM function.
    I been looking for a set volume from Melissa Morgan, book 1 to 11, that is really hard to find. OZIZcD, Would appreciate an invite code to ebook.farm my email is [email protected]

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast