Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Summertime house temps?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    She wants the house to be 71F so that she isn't cold "like she is all winter"...
    Like tricking a fat person into eating less with smaller plates, maybe try fooling her small lady brain with some arbitrary scale next time she asks? 527 Rankine sounds downright balmy.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    She wants the house to be 71F so that she isn't cold "like she is all winter"...
    Like tricking a fat person into eating less with smaller plates, maybe try fooling her small lady brain with some arbitrary scale next time she asks? 527 Rankine sounds downright balmy.
    But I'll melt.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Acclimate to sticky Florida first, then reassess your body's ability to find comfort. It's miserable here, where you find shade and your balls are still melting.
    Concerned over your well being I put my crack team of semi-retarded monkeys on the case and they came to the conclusion that if you don't like the heat then you are stupid to live in Florida.

I would add "fuck off" at this point but I think it's already in the subtext.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Acclimate to sticky Florida first, then reassess your body's ability to find comfort. It's miserable here, where you find shade and your balls are still melting.
    Concerned over your well being I put my crack team of semi-retarded monkeys on the case and they came to the conclusion that if you don't like the heat then you are stupid to live in Florida.

I would add "fuck off" at this point but I think it's already in the subtext.
    I fucking hate it here, but a series of events has me tethered. As soon as that conclusion is reached, I'm moving to China, Japan, or Prague. If I can't find an opportunity in any of those places, then I'm going to become a homosexual and move to Novosibirk.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I agree. I'll kick the wife and kids out if you are female and are willing to keep me in the lifestyle I've grown accustomed to.
    Sub 70 F inside temperatures turned out to be the best perk of divorce.

I keep the heat off when I'm in the colder parts of the world.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I also think heated seats is the worst option ever to be introduced to an automobile.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I fucking hate it here, but a series of events has me tethered. As soon as that conclusion is reached, I'm moving to China, Japan, or Prague. If I can't find an opportunity in any of those places, then I'm going to become a homosexual and move to Novosibirk.
    If you like China you could move to Markham which seems to be about the same thing but with Health Care.

I hope that doesn't come off as racist as it's meant.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    If you like China you could move to Markham which seems to be about the same thing but with Health Care.

I hope that doesn't come off as racist as it's meant.
    I almost moved to Toronto in 2005, which is when I was there. Shit just didn't pan out. I fucking loved Toronto, though. The ex and I had Greek hosts, so that could have contributed.

If you meant to say Arkham, fuck your DC universe.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I almost moved to Toronto in 2005, which is when I was there. Shit just didn't pan out. I fucking loved Toronto, though. The ex and I had Greek...
    ^This is all that shows on the What's New page. Wondered how explicit your post was going to get. :popcorn:
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Air conditioning is an affront. I fucking hate it. Makes my lungs dry, and causes me to cough.

Don't do it MBM. You'll add to the misery of Global Warming, especially if you set it to 71 degrees F(ahrenheit).
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast