Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Deafness by Motorcycle

Idol,

You have to see some amount of entertainment in dumb fucks having me banned for a threat which I never made, especially when the very idea that any threat existed came from one of them. I do.

If not that, what about the "your presence makes the board a hostile" place one? Do you not love the irony of seeing the dumb fucks fill the place with hostile posts aimed at me, then complain when I post hostile posts back? I love that, they're so dumb they blame me for it being a hostile place, when it's them who filled it with hostile posts. All I ever had to do was play along and laugh. Surely you must see the amusement factor in that?
    Last edited by whereis; 06-28-2014 at 10:41 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Also inspired by your username, I'm creating a dupe account "WheretheWhitewomenat"
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by whereis View Post
    Idol,

You have to see some amount of entertainment in dumb fucks having me banned for a threat which I never made, especially when the very idea that any threat existed came from one of them. I do.
    No, but then I like Shemp.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Also from now on I would prefer if you'd refer to me as Dr Idol to better keep this on a professional basis.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    I'm assuming your Doctorate is in the same kind of medicine as Artemis, the one who immediately announced early on that he could diagnose psychosis from messages on an internet board

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Actually Dave,if I may call you by that appalling name,I will be your friend as I strangely seem like you more than most people on FST if you promise not to intentionally ruin any more lives or attempt to murder anyone.

This may require chemical castration so best think about before you give me an answer.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Wow, Dave, you don't take responsibility for anything. You gentle little stalking lamb, you.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Oh I'm not sure I'm willing to commit to not ruining anymore lives, I'm still so young.

Poor MBM isn't sure about much of life now, he's sitting there reading those last few posts wondering how much of what went on he had any kind of clue about. He really did believe that I said I would kill her in 13 years, and now he's sat there wondering how the fuck he didn't ever know that the idea and words for that came from his friend manker

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Meg seriously,I like Dave better than you.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    And we're back.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast