Do you love movies? Then you have 3 choice to watch movies
1.Cinema
2.Watch online
3.Download movies
For watch movie you need to go out door and you should specific time with good money.If you have lack of money or you are living in rural areas or Cold city where no Cinemas avilable .
Then you have second and third option .
2nd option required good internet connection and internet speed must be in flow. Its good option but you can't use this service in slow connection and can't save it .
3rd optiin is few good
Downloading movies. Its has some advantage and some disadvantge .You can watch movies without internelt and if you have plan for travelling and you are in any rural areas still you can watch movies .For movies downloading you have two option
(A) Torrent download
(B) Direct download

Torrent has some disadvantage.I had used this method and I hates this. It gives viruses with files and it may be harm you computer and devices make soure scan file before in use l.

Do you know torrent diwnloading is illegal in some counrty and direct download and torrent leecher but torrent leecher is not free and direct lin from file hosting has some disadvantage
1. Links no longer available (s0me mivies link expires after specic. time
2. LIMITED SPEED - Some file hosting provides limited speed
Like 100 kbps
3.Time wasting -It is big time wasting when you have good connection but download speed is limited
4. Resume problem- You can resume file because link is expired.
5. Complete surway to download this file- Visitors hate these condtions.Its very big disadvantage for site owner.

I have a solution for you .Try this site http://moviecharge.com for download movies eith high speed and no download link problem and you can rwsume file easily .