Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by jbondnj007 View Post
    You can see the types of useless posts popping up which lowers the quality of the site as a whole.

I think counting replies in the NZB area would be helpful because people provide useful comments about the content.
    Yes, allowing the NZBers to spam the phuck out of the only section they are interested in seems like a good idea. Unfortunately, good ideas are not implemented by administration.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    philquad's Avatar Poster
    i think it should be mandatory for someone to post on the nzb movie bit 6to see if its ok or not
    doesnt really apply to this forum for some reason, never any fakes? whys that
    other sites are deadly for it
    especially oznzb & no bastard comments, 100 dl's & its fake but no one says shit

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    IF they don't post much then they won't have anything to respond about? I don't understand why the "forum posts" when we post in the file threads..?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #54
    comments should count as a lot of people dont post in the forum

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by grimevil View Post
    comments should count as a lot of people dont post in the forum
    Yes I've posted comments before, like when something has been password protected, or if the quality is carp, but when I checked today, I only had 3 posts since 2010!!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #56
    +1 on the above.

I post comments, just not a very active forum topic poster. Prefer if I have nothing to say, that I say nothing...but to force people to post to stay active? Seems you would degrade most posts, since most would post, like I am, just for the count, not the content.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #57
    Hello - I recently (like in the past month) started getting the error of reaching 2 download maximum in 24 hours. I'm a donator. I've sent 2 messages for help and havent heard back from anyone. I dont think my donation status has timed out - my profile shows me as good to go. Am I missing something?

NVM - For the past week my profile has been showing Donator, but today it finally updated and showed only lowly Member. Re-up'ed the donations.

Let's get weird
    Last edited by hblandford; 02-12-2015 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #58
    counting comments is a good idea,
    posts/commenst combined

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #59
    I thought the comments maybe counted toward the overall posts but I guess they do not. I don't mind having to post more to be able to download more, but if I don't have anything to say, then it is sometimes hard to post about something. I would be more likely though to post in the comments about movies more than in the forums just because I'm in that more than here.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #60
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    And just to add to the gripe list: Why don't NZB posts themselves (not the comments) count towards the post totals? I mean, there've been days in the past when I uploaded 30+ NZBs and was allowed to download only 2? If you want people to contribute in a meaningful way to the board, this is not the way to do it.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast