Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    And just to add to the gripe list: Why don't NZB posts themselves (not the comments) count towards the post totals? I mean, there've been days in the past when I uploaded 30+ NZBs and was allowed to download only 2? If you want people to contribute in a meaningful way to the board, this is not the way to do it.
    For you and a couple others, most definitely. The only problem with that is the index isn't great at catching dupe listings, especially if they're named slightly differently. And not every poster would use scene directory naming. Poor toriless would have a stroke.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #62
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Well, if it's just a few of us, then why not create a separate category/title "Contributor" (as opposed to "Donator" -- btw, wouldn't the correct English term be "Donor"?) that has elevated access privileges and manually move us into that group on a merit basis?

"By Invitation Only" would make me feel extra-special.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #63
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well, if it's just a few of us, then why not create a separate category/title "Contributor" (as opposed to "Donator" -- btw, wouldn't the correct English term be "Donor"?) that has elevated access privileges and manually move us into that group on a merit basis?

The same individual who decided to plague the board with the mandatory spam posts also came up with that incorrect title. Go figure, right...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #64
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #65
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #66
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    This is where I can't post what I actually think for fear of censorship.

I'm pretty sure that I've said in the past that if I'm not allowed to say what I truly feel then as a forum this place has basically made itself pointless.That and I'm assuming several million French are now creating signs reading "Je suis Idol".

As you're posting this in the forum I think why your're not here designated as "contributor" is self explanatory.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-24-2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I prefer "donor" too. But it seems both words are acceptable.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #68
    Let's just agree that "Suckered NZB Downloader" is MOST accurate.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #69
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Technically that would be "Suckered NZB Uploader", assuming you refer to me...
    Last edited by Caballero; 02-24-2015 at 11:50 PM.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #70
    Technically that would be "Suckered NZB Uploader", assuming you refer to me...
    There's no real appreciation for anyone who contributes here. Just ask Idol.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast