Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

Quote Originally Posted by meszi View Post
    LOL i clicked on it and it shows what.cd's login panel
    What.cd will never show "register" on its front page. It looks like Bit-HDTV is experimenting with Gazelle.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    motorsport1989's Avatar anti-trader BT Rep: +4
    http://piranha.excom.us/signup.php
    is motorsport tracker
    Last edited by motorsport1989; 03-29-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Valentino Rossi,Ducati Team,Mrkus Schulz,trance music

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Poster
    bit-hdtv sign ups dont work, invalid confirmation links in emails .. :\

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by vBooM View Post
    Mmm, how to explain this. Don't believe everything you see.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Poster
    lolz yeha, you register and all that and the confirm email link dont work , muppets.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Mmm, how to explain this. Don't believe everything you see.
    You said a frickin mouthful...

lolz yeha, you register and all that and the confirm email link dont work , muppets.
    Is "muppets" a bad word where you are from? I have nastier ones in mind if you need any...
    HOAX.

And yes, I tried the link, was sent to WhatCD's page thinking "My. How clever. This is cool." Received confirmation for a "Beta- Bit-HDTV" that didn't work...I hope this person's penis falls off.. <*and if his penis doesn't fall off, I'll settle for lightning to strike the little shite*>
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 03-30-2011 at 01:25 AM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    http://datascene.net
    open for signup

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Rockhard Lossless ~ Register
    Closed since January,
    SoulDestroyer has re - opened the doors for sign ups with 5,122 files in the following catz ~
    Rock - Hard Rock - Progressive Rock - Melodic Rock - Sleaze Rock - Gothic Rock - Blues Rock - Alternative - Heavy Metal - Progressive Metal - Power Metal - Thrash Metal - Speed Metal - Extreme Metal - Gothic Metal - Black Metal - Death Metal - Doom Metal - Symphonic HeavyMetal - Lossless Bootlegs - Discographys - Various Lossless - Blu-Ray Music Rips - Full DVD Music Rips - HD Music Rips - HD Music -TV Rips

Other stats~
    Seeds: 10,355
    Leechers: 807
    Peers: 11162
    Seeds/Leechers: 1,283%
    Traffic: 73.19 TB
    Seventeen language options.

Get in while you can because they have been invite only. Open at the time of this post.

Sceneslayer ~ Register
    Movie focused tracker. Some scene, some 0 - day. 5,831 torrents in the following catz ~
    Anime - All/ Apps - 0-Day /Apps - Mac / Apps - PC / Documentaries - All / EBooks - EBooks / Games - GameCube / Games - NDS / Games - PC / Games - PS2Games - PS3 / Games - PSP
    Games - Wii / Games - Xbox360 / Ipod - software / Movies - BDRip / Movies - Blu-ray / Movies - DVD / Movies - KiDS / Movies - NonScene/Xvid / Movies - pack / Movies - Xvid / Music - DVD / Music - MP3 / Music - Mp4/ Music - pack / Music - Video / O/S - Windows / Other - Emulation / Other - Images / Other - Mobile Phone / TV - DVD / TV - HD / TV - pack / TV - Xvid / V.I.P - Exclusives / Web-Design - Code /XXX - DVD / XXX - Pack / XXX - XVID-&-BDRip

You also receive 10 GB's upload credit. Open again at the time of this post.

<Sceneslayer is by courtesy of Cariel>
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 03-30-2011 at 08:44 AM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    re: BitHDTV

Change the confirmation link url to bit-hdtv.net and you will be able to confirm your registration. But it is pointless, since there are no torrents or activity. It looks like an admin was just playing around with a gazelle build.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast