Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

the.1st.be Large Hungarian Tracker Open For Signup!!!

http://the1st.be/register.php

and FREELEECH!!!

Users: 70,302
    Torrents: 48,169
    Max Peers: 334,710
    Peers: 269,978
    Seeders: 244,888
    Leechers: 25,090

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    IlMariacchi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Last edited by IlMariacchi; 11-13-2011 at 01:47 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by joni22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LightOnTheLedge View Post
    Fourteen torrents?

Er... could I have my 2 minutes back?
    thanks for saving mine.
    http://libble.me/register.php
    You're welcomed. Imho, they should at least wait until they have, at the very least, 400 or so torrents before sending the troops out.

Quote Originally Posted by S0kratis View Post
    BL is opens for Signup
    Good thing they finally put a filter on your happy arse...Oh, and I reported you again.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 11-13-2011 at 01:27 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bratfalean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J108i View Post

Open registration: http://leechfrom.me/

Upload groups: VISUALiSE, REFiLL, Rx, aZA, ILLUMINATI, MiSTERE
    Sorry

Invite only - Signups are closed presently
    Any site that "says" they have open sign ups and you have to jump through hoops just to find out that "no--invite only"!! OMG just put it on the freaking page or something.

Waste of time. I hate filling out all the stuff just to be told DENIED. UGH.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    ShareYourBytes is a private tracker releasing official Scene releases of all formats of movies, games and TV straight from the Scene. Our pre times are excellent and our speeds are amazing. You will only find Scene releases on our site and no BS but we do have the odd P2P release too, but no fake torrents! Our site is run as a "not for profit" site and we are advert free and always will be. Membership is a privilege and not a right and those that abuse the system or disrespect staff or the community will be shown the door! If you are lucky enough to find us you will have found a site that is excellent, clean and safe and the best place to get your daily fix of movies, games and TV.

http://shareyourbytes.com/index.php?page=signup

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    ElbitZ ~ Register
    E - learning tracker with 13,471 + files in these catz ~
    3D / Appdev / Apple / Art / Audio / Business / Career / CBT / Certificate / Dating / Documentaries / e-Books / Fonts / Health-Fitness-Sports / Language / Lynda / Magazines / Medical / Music Learning / Open Source / Plugins / Self Improvement / SFX / Stock / Test King / TestOut / Tutorial / Video / VTC.

Open at the time of this post. Opens once a month...
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 11-14-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Wild Bytes ~ Register
    The Wild Bytes team is back with 141 torrents in these catz ~
    Apps-Mac, Apps-Windows, E-Books, Kids Films, Kids-Cartoons, Movies Blue-Ray, Movies-BlueRay-Rip, Movies-BoxSet, Movies-Cam, Movies-Divx, Movies-DVD-R, Movies-DVD-Rip, Movies-HD-Rip, Movies-MP4, Movies-R5, Movies-Screener, Movies-TS, Music-BoxSet, Music-Flac, Music-MP3, Music-Video, Sports, TV-Episodes, TV-HD-Rip, TV-Movies, VIP Downloads, X-Box, XXX

"We would like to welcome you to our new home,
    recently our old one went down .net with goliath and other members promising to get it back online.
    well after nearly 9 months me and few others decided it was time to revive a once master.
    for which we have, now we have a good few team members always willing to help out no matter how large or small the issue.
    We are all glad to be back and looking forward to getting you back on board with our team once again. the site will be backed up regular and we have two servers on standby incase issues arrise this time folks we are not going anywhere.
    "and here to stay"

We are currently working and adding torrents by the hour, updates and minor bug fixes will be complete within a few days welcome back to all our old members and hello to our new "

Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 11-15-2011 at 11:24 AM.
    ~ Amadeus

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    "We would like to welcome you to our new home,
    recently our old one went down .net with goliath and other members promising to get it back online.
    well after nearly 9 months me and few others decided it was time to revive a once master.
    for which we have, now we have a good few team members always willing to help out no matter how large or small the issue.
    We are all glad to be back and looking forward to getting you back on board with our team once again. the site will be backed up regular and we have two servers on standby incase issues arrise this time folks we are not going anywhere.
    "and here to stay"

We are currently working and adding torrents by the hour, updates and minor bug fixes will be complete within a few days welcome back to all our old members and hello to our new "
    Looks like this is dead tracker revival week
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    CrickeyM8 ~ Register
    BRB w / details...

Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.
    ~ Amadeus

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    CQ1ST's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Crikey what is that? could be australian stand up comedy like, cricket and kangaroo jokes and such
    Last edited by CQ1ST; 11-15-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast