XXX
    XXX/0-Day
    XXX/Imagesets

Link: https://www.acid-lounge.org.uk/Main/...43a77e9b115161
    Key: 05rmhb

No mention of how long this link and key will work get in quick

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I may be bitter and missing the meaning behind "TV club for comrades" and "helping each other out " but I got disabled without a warning simply because I was too busy to log in for a while . I btw had been a member for an extended period of time and by most standards a more than adequate one.
    As for closing your doors forever and shutting out the rest of the world, please refer to the first line of my post if you are uncertain about the regard I hold people like you in.

PS you have a certain amount of galling audacity to presume to think to know who "loves TV' and who doesn't by their activity on an internet tracker.

I would say to anyone who "loves TV " and isn't an insufferable ass join TVtorrents instead.
    Yeah, I agree with you. Was a member at that tracker a while back, but because I couldn't log in/seed during a move, they disconnected me, etc. (basically what you said). Still a bit annoyed by that one, but there's plenty of options for tv and you can always just use a 0-day/scene/etc. tracker. Eh, whatever. They can do whatever they want at this point. Don't really care.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiccup View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you. Was a member at that tracker a while back, but because I couldn't log in/seed during a move, they disconnected me, etc. (basically what you said). Still a bit annoyed by that one, but there's plenty of options for tv and you can always just use a 0-day/scene/etc. tracker. Eh, whatever. They can do whatever they want at this point. Don't really care.
    You can park the account if the tracker has that feature. Also the trend these days is to never delete accounts from the database, so even then a quick visit to IRC should get you re-enabled in most cases.

I do agree that it'd be nicer - anywhere - to just log in and have the account work.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Open Sign Up

http://seedforspeed.net

This is a private tracker General Tracker
    Last edited by sal2azz; 10-22-2011 at 06:18 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiccup View Post
    You can park the account if the tracker has that feature. Also the trend these days is to never delete accounts from the database, so even then a quick visit to IRC should get you re-enabled in most cases.

I do agree that it'd be nicer - anywhere - to just log in and have the account work.
    This was a while back, so I don't remember if they had a park your account feature or not. I do remember I went on to IRC to see if I could be enabled again, but all they told me was that I should have used the account and that my best bet was to wait for another open sign up. I remember they were pretty rude/smug on the IRC, otherwise I would have shown more initiative/cared, but as it stood I let it go and didn't think more about it after that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    www.torrentshack.net

OPEN at this time of post.

Details:

• Maximum Users: 5,000
    • Enabled Users: 1,230 [Details]
    • Users active today: 92 (7.48%)
    • Users active this week: 290 (23.58%)
    • Users active this month: 646 (52.52%)
    • Torrents: 7,386 [Details]
    • Snatches: 80,976
    • Peers: 6,941
    • Seeders: 6,907
    • Leechers: 34
    • Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 203.14

ALL torrents are freeleech. Remain to be freeleeched indefinitely. Great pre times

10Tracers> 14# 514 :+: TSH 14:+: TV-XVID 14+:+ Tough.Love.S03E04.Flirting.PDTV.XviD-CRiMSON 14[ 24s 14] - 14[6 SCC 14s ago 14]
    10Tracers> 14# 114 :+: TSH 14:+: X264 14+:+ All.Quiet.On.The.Western.Front.1979.PROPER.720p.BluRay.x264-HD4U 14[ 9m 5s 14]
    10Tracers> 14# 514 :+: TSH 14:+: GAMES 14+:+ Arcania_Fall_of_Setarrif-FLT 14[ 2m 46s 14] - 14[6 SCC 57s ago 14]
    10Tracers> 14# 314 :+: TSH 14:+: XVID 14+:+ White.White.World.2010.DVDRiP.XViD-ARTHOUSE 14[ 4m 22s 14] -
    10Tracers> 14# 714 :+: TSH 14:+: TV-XVID 14+:+ Spongebob.Squarepants.S08E06.Ghoul.Fools.PDTV.XviD-BRICKSQUaD 14[ 1m 10s 14] - 14[5 DH 3s ago 14]
    Last edited by satya87; 10-23-2011 at 04:50 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by nicukent View Post
    Another site using the name of a better tracker in an attempt to gain some fame?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i think the symbol is the same too

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast