Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Torrent Maniacs ~ Register
    Portuguese tracker with approximately 6,000 + active torrents in the general, 0 - day catz...

Torrents: 23,414
    Ativos: 5,580
    Seeds: 515,394
    Leechers: 385,918
    Peers: 901,312
    Seed/Leechers: 134%

Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 10-25-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by braa View Post
    torrent411.me is an open french tracker site for registeration
    --> http://www.t411.me/

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    So many general trackers it boggles the mind ...

LOTL, what you do is honestly amazing.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Has this thread become utterly useless or is there still some point in keeping it here? I've never heard of these trackers that are posted these days and it seems like it's more of an advertising thread now.

Thoughts?

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Has this thread become utterly useless or is there still some point in keeping it here? I've never heard of these trackers that are posted these days and it seems like it's more of an advertising thread now.

Thoughts?
    I read the past 3 pages, and agree it has gotten ridiculous. Perhaps we should start a new thread that has the rule of only sites that are on the "What trackers offer" page are acceptable to be posted. Those are generally the most useable, enjoyable sites anyway. If these site "hopefuls" can get their feet under them, then they will appear on that list- until then, why should we be an advertising point for unknown, hopeful trackers?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Doesn't matter to me. Whatever you guys want to do.

Scene Time~ Register
    Scene tracker with 90,005 + active torrents in the following catz...
    Movies/XviD, TV/Episodes, Movies/DVD-R, Music, Apps/0DAY, Games/PC, ISO, Books-Mags, TV-X264, XxX, Music/Videos, Tv/Packs, Movie/Packs, Games/XBOX, Games/PSP, Games/PS3, Games/Wii, Mac, Games/Nintendo, DS, Anime, Freeleech

Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 10-26-2011 at 10:42 AM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

7. BitTorrent   -   #37

Thoughts?
    I don't think it should be trashed. This thread can be a very helpful resource for those who are new to private torrenting. Sometimes even for more "experienced" users.

As I see it, if you're starting a new tracker and want to share the link here, that's okay. The problem arises when people abuse the thread post it every day (like it was done with T0rrentDay in the past) or even more than once a day. In those cases posts should probably be deleted and the user warned as staff sees it fit, like KFlint did with some guys some pages back.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    ...The problem arises when people abuse the thread post it every day (like it was done with T0rrentDay in the past) or even more than once a day. In those cases posts should probably be deleted and the user warned as staff sees it fit....
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 10-27-2011 at 10:15 AM.
    ~ Amadeus

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    bla-bla-bla BT Rep: +2

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +1

Thoughts?
    dont think is useless,many new people in torrent scene can be find usefull staff
    also couple of times,we found here good trackers open
    Reputation is somethink that u gain,its not a trading

bazzar!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast