Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: this is a real story that never happened

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thought he was awesome as Denny Crane. However, I think it is only fair to curse Idol to have a Shat-filled head.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I am your god.Do not blaspheme me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    well is is alot fo BS
    Last edited by slighfox; 07-06-2014 at 04:00 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

I might be inclined to defend your geriatric honour if your jokes weren't so fucking shite. Stop telling jokes, pops. You've had nearly seven decades to get your shit together and you still can't do it.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I tend to like his better, more selectively chosen jokes, but then again I have no sense of humor.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by slighfox View Post
    well is is alot fo BS I am am a 68 year old man i a lot of pain so my Dr. started me on morphine 2 day b4 the joke was posted so i am not on top of anything 100% and ur a TROOL sir and i think you have no life or you not be going into joke forums saying the stupid shit you say look it up in wiki folks you will see 4 ur self y dont u just stop being an asshole with all ur trool remarks and just get back under us bridge i have been on the net 4 18 years or so and never came a crossed any thing like you,,, I will keep posting and if i miss spell ,,well that just 2bad now get back under ur bridge and leave us all alone mr TROOL
    It amazes me that

1. Anyone, let alone a sexagenarian would take their grammatical cues from tweenage girls texting each other.
    You are far from being alone in this but personally given a choice I would choose better role models.

2. That having lived through both some seriously troubled and socially enlightening times you could possibly find the extremely the mild criticisms I offered to be that offensive.

3. Someone would try to excuse or worse,defend their shortcomings instead of accepting that they have them.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_the_messenger
    I apparently can't punctuate worth a damn,which constantly embarrasses me.The difference is that I don't blame other people for my shortcomings and try, though I fail, to improve them.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by slighfox View Post
    well is is alot fo BS I am am a 68 year old man i a lot of pain so my Dr. started me on morphine 2 day b4 the joke was posted so i am not on top of anything 100% and ur a TROOL
    And your excuse for all the other shit you have been bombing this section with (before the morphine kicked in) is.....

Also just a quick question, wtf is a TROOL?

If you are going to try and insult someone, or call them names, it really helps to spell them correctly otherwise the effect is just comical.

You end up looking like a windowlicker, windowlicker.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    And your excuse for all the other shit you have been bombing this section with
    I have spoken with him in PMs, and encouraged him to add to this section. It has been dead for months, and could use a regular poster. I also suggested he write some of his own posts, as well.

slighfox strikes me as a guy who is willing to contribute to the site. We can certainly use that, IMO.

As for his posting style... I have already suggested to him that he put in some effort to make things more readable. As someone who lived on morphine (I occasionally ate other things, too) for 3 1/2 years, I can attest that it can be difficult to compose thoughts.

9. Lounge   -   #19

Also just a quick question, wtf is a TROOL?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    And your excuse for all the other shit you have been bombing this section with
    I have spoken with him in PMs, and encouraged him to add to this section. It has been dead for months, and could use a regular poster. I also suggested he write some of his own posts, as well.

slighfox strikes me as a guy who is willing to contribute to the site. We can certainly use that, IMO.

As for his posting style... I have already suggested to him that he put in some effort to make things more readable. As someone who lived on morphine (I occasionally ate other things, too) for 3 1/2 years, I can attest that it can be difficult to compose thoughts.
    That's lovely, amongst your other suggestions maybe you should pm him on how to install a spellcheck addon into his browser.

My response to him wasn't based on the posts, it was after he threw his toys out of the cot and called Idol a 'TROOL', also it is quite obvious that he sees no problem in his txtspeak style of phonetic posting, and is quite happy to give us the headache of decyphering his posts. Based on that, my initial reaction isn't to be as enabling or as understanding as you.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast