Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this is a real story that never happened

Laugh

Last edited by slighfox; 07-08-2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: i was tired of the stupid peeps that had nothing better than fuck with me

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Told you not to tell that story...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by slighfox View Post

It was a Friday eve slighfox(fox)and megabyteme(mega) were on the way to the pup ( this is when he drank).....
    You used to drink puppy piss, Meg?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's in the "Funny Shit" section and yet your spelling brought me to tears.
    Go figure.

And now for those not from Florida.

Pup is a young animal,usually a dog,although could also be a seal or shark among others.
    Throe is a convulsion or a party game.See game of Throes.
    Lites are reduced alcohol Budweisers or reduced tar cigarettes or an alternate spelling of the word "lights" used primarily to designate the writer as a homosexual.
    Fallow means unplanted as in "Jimmy Fallow isn't very funny.
    Gauge is to measure.
    Believe is something I don't do about slighfox's spelling.

Anyway please don't cry,I'm only doing this for your own good or my continued sanity but let's go with "your own good" as that plays better.

PS I still like and respect you way more than that Beck38 numbfucker.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-28-2014 at 10:13 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

It was a Friday eve slighfox(fox)and megabyteme(mega) were on the way to the pup ( this is when he drank).....
    You used to drink puppy piss, Meg?
    Usually referred to as "Budweiser". I was young, and the producer said no one would see the pics.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I don`t think i will repair the spelling it is bring more peeps to the forum its not the first time someone miss spelled a few words and i don`t care and i don`t think i am the first to be attacked by that troll...
    Thanks 4 ur support

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Idol gets surly a lot. He has a Canadian narrator stuck in his head. That's gotta be like living with a constant migraine.

As for the speeling, you will most likely get some negative feedback from most of us regulars if it doesn't appear you've at least put some effort into your posts. Seems you have decided to spend some time with us, why not help make things a little easier to read.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don`t think i will repair the spelling it is bring more peeps to the forum its not the first time someone miss spelled a few words and i don`t care and i don`t think i am the first to be attacked by that troll...
    Thanks 4 ur support
    So far has the site fallen that I actually must commend you for bothering to read other people's posts but I don't think you could "repair the spelling" if your life depended on it.
    Also as far as I understand it,"trolling" involves causing trouble for no real reason other than dubious pleasure.As I do have a reason and I assure you I find no pleasure in it ,I would label myself more concerned citizen.

On a side note I'd also like to know you age and if English is your native language because I may have some teachers to beat up.

PS Misspelled.For. Your.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Idol gets surly a lot. He has a Canadian narrator stuck in his head. That's gotta be like living with a constant migraine.
    It's Donald Sutherland's dulcet tones so it's kind of mellifluous,eh.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-29-2014 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    You deserve William Shatner. Singing.

And judging from your usual commas, I suspect you've got him.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-29-2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    William Shatner is rawks the sawks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast