Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech

Quote Originally Posted by tctosson View Post
    being "retired staff" does not give u the right to attack people like that
    This line somehow always manages to spring up.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Do not request through pm.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Hi, if there is still a spare invite available, could I get one? I just lost my 3yr old account due to inactivity. I got busy with work and other things the last few months and wasn't able to login =(

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by treex2 View Post
    I just lost my 3yr old account due to inactivity. I got busy with work and other things the last few months and wasn't able to login =(
    So if I'm understanding you correctly what you're saying is that over the course of several months you were so busy at work that you didn't have two minutes of free time?

OK I believe you but that's only because I'm gullible as fuck.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I've hated FST Mods, but thanks for the help

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    So appreciation but with bonus insult.
    You're very complex for a unethical cretin.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Mutantx's Avatar Dominator BT Rep: +1
    Could use one - Was member for years but was disabled after inactivity. Since then username was registered by another..........

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutantx View Post
    Could use one - Was member for years but was disabled after inactivity. Since then username was registered by another..........
    Under the close examination of the generous, helpful and classy retired guy i think you Do Not qualify as a invitee. Do Not Pm me with your gmail.

*Edited*
    Last edited by rocknrule; 12-31-2014 at 06:22 PM. Reason: By the saint's advice

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    If you want my considered opinion if torrent sites are anything like other websites it would be impossible to register the same username(I'm sure you've run across this) and that would mean the only other options are that old users are deleted from TL's database which would be a stupid thing to do if you are even remotely interested in security or that he gave/traded/sold his old account to somebody else.

As for rest I felt bad you in your own words "hating" people you don't even know so I thought I'd be nice and give your unreasoning hatred at least a reason.If you were slightly brighter you'd be thanking me.

Yeah I know, I'm a veritable saint.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Also looking for an invite...believe mine was shut down to inactivity...guess that donation I made had a lapse period...

This is my screenshot from What.CD & Waffles.fm ...As you can see I've been around awhile since the days of Oink....

What.jpgWhat2.jpg
    Last edited by EyeCandy; 12-31-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast