Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Music -not For The Music Forum

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+23 November 2003 - 23:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 23 November 2003 - 23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@24 November 2003 - 00:30
    Yes I am with apple. I got her some of that sparkly stuff just to keep her quiet for a night.
    What a lovely Yuletide scene.

bigboab is drinking cider, whilst Mrs bigboad is playing with tinsel.

Deck the halls and so forth. [/b][/quote]
    Tinsel nothing. When I mean sparkly, I am talking electricity.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I dont know what your server is like tonight JP. But my one is frustrating to say the least. It is taking about two minutes to refresh. Most times it just crashes. I&#39;m afraid it is going to be an early night.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+24 November 2003 - 00:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 24 November 2003 - 00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@24 November 2003 - 00:30
    Feathers are modified fish scales, as is human skin.&nbsp; We all come from the sea.&nbsp; I am unsure of the role of sound in the water, but I notice that birds use the mating call, not looks or muscularity, to define the genetic integrity of the mate.&nbsp; If you can&#39;t sing the song, you can can&#39;t the bong.
    Have you shuffled your can and can&#39;t there old bean.

nice dreams [/b][/quote]
    Apple is evil, as you know

Should have read "can&#39;t bang the bong"
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123