Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mulder, look at this GTA V mod

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Wat! there's no wai my R9270x could handle that I've tried some pervious gfx overhaul mods and they've just broken everything I don't think they apply to online either?

Not been back to Los Santos since Fallout 4 released, waiting for the xmas dlc - snowball fights FTW

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Whatever happened to pong

4. Lounge   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Whatever happened to pong
    I assume broken in the basement or collecting dust in some corner??, unless there is an emulator for the new cpu's that can handle the graphics...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Nice addition to the GTA this Pinnacle.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Classic Tyrone

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Damn don't remind me of GTA5PC... as I just removed it yesterday lol. I was playing GTA5PC on GFX850M 2GB-GDDR5 in UltraHD 4K. Had Rage And HookV and LSPDFR/Ironman-WarMachine, ect.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    uwotm8?

edit: Oh, after some Googling, it would appear that you're one of the cheater twats that ruins the game. Glad you uninstalled. One less.
    Last edited by Skiz; 12-05-2015 at 12:06 AM.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    uwotm8?

edit: Oh, after some Googling, it would appear that you're one of the cheater twats that ruins the game. Glad you uninstalled. One less.
    How often you smoke crack? or are you just special? Don't answer that as its rhetorical. Now what I do with my game is my own biz lil boy. Show me these google.com GTA related stuff regarding me lol which is funny since I have NEVER even tried GTA Online. Last video game I played was GTA Vice City in 2004 in PS2. So I tried GTA5PC and was impressed since played on superior hardware platform. Get this I bought the game online and Rockstar refunded me my money while giving me total access to all content. Does that make you made pleb? lol I bet you also play silly BlackOPs game and think your rambo, don't you? I actually own tactical gears and firearms lol I don't play them in video games lil boy.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Tatical gears? For some sort of Tatical school bike? Your parents must be rich

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast