Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Funniest

Forum Star
    only remotely funny thing imo was the first S and N sketch

the rest was just sick, shock tactic tv narrated / presented by pre-teen kids reading from a script and using words they obviously dont understand.

people thinking of becoming / vegetarians may find some of it interesting but it definitely wont be news to them, and that too is done in a fairly sick way.

i could see why some peeps would find it funny tho', simply for the shock factor, but i'm not one of them.

is this shit really shown on tv somewhere ?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    muchspl2
    don't hate

always going to be people that find stuff completely un-funny when some think completely opposite

everyone will have to make up there own mind, its not intended for 56k, but it is funny/different/weird

3. Lounge   -   #13
    muchspl2
    don't hate

always going to be people that find stuff completely un-funny when some think completely opposite

everyone will have to make up there own mind, its not intended for 56k, but it is funny/different/weird

EDIT: sorry for the double post

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Forum Star
    don't hate

not you i hate much its just the vid sucked. your kvcd find is among the best since i've been here, and your 404 message in gameworld was a peach

but the vid definitely sucked

5. Lounge   -   #15
    muchspl2
    its cool, thats just a expression

its kinda like SNL sometimes people think it sucks and some people find it hilarious

and I doubt the guy in gameworld will post back in the thread, if your talking about the guy the was burning bin's as data and converting it to iso's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12