Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: sch**ost*** request

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I want to join the i** fanclub, aka pbp or sch**ost***. I hope I edited out the names enough, I want anyone who is a member of that site to know what I'm requesting and anyone who isn't a member to not know what I'm talking about (I respect rule number 1). I will completely edit it out once this thread is closed, just as I did with my last request.

This is similar to my last request, they are both part of the same undernet network of sites.

This is the perfect time to make this request since the tracker I'm looking for is currently in a donation drive, which means at some point they are going to give out some invites to their best members and/or donaters. How do I know this? A. Because I have been following them for quite some time, including following their twitter. B. I know several people who are members there(who will also vouch for me).

Even if I can't find someone here with an invite, once they are given out(they just finished the donation drive), I'm hoping maybe someone will fill out an application for me. Those are open all the time but only to select members, unfortunately nobody I know currently qualifies.

After my last request got filled for the other "site" I immediately started being active from the time I joined and started contributing. I have uploaded close to two hundred torrents, have several thousand Thanks, through my uploads I've built over a TB of buffer, I've posted alot in the forum(mostly in GD) even when I didn't have a torrent to upload , and I have been idling & chatting in the busy irc. I've also filled many requests, which was easy for me because I have great sources to find files especially movies and good connections to p2p groups & encoders.

Even many of my uploads were unique; they couldn't be found at other trackers some only being available on emule, rapidshare, or 1 or 2 other small trackers. This was important because there were strict rules about uploading dupes, even if they were released by different groups. Which brings to me why I want to join:

Judging from my experiences with the last forum-based tracker that I joined I have fallen in love with this community and want to join more sites like it. From everything I've learned about the tracker I'm requesting it is a lot like the other site but even better & more active.

I loved the retention - most torrents, even ones from several years back, were well seeded for a long time. You don't find that at most normal trackers.

Even though I don't ever need it, having healthy buffers at all my trackers, I did like their relaxed rules towards ratios. It was in a sense a No Ratio tracker, which is something I'm fond of. Members aren't afraid to download, as long as your not a dumbass and have a terrible ratio you don't have to worry. NVM that though, I still seed all my torrents according the rules. If you see my profile links you will notice I have absolutely no warning, certainly none for hit & runs.

The forum was really active (it is a forum based tracker and it is part of a much greater community), had some funny and interesting people, had a lot of threads that you don't usually see at most trackers, lots of intelligent discussion and some trolling/flaming too. Most forums at most trackers are filled with the same old threads, the same old asskissers, lots of spam threads, and staff who rule over their members so much everybody is afraid to do anything. I love variety and I love having some freedom to have fun within limits.

There's probably more I can say that I will save for my bumps. Don't want to make my OP too long, it's starting to look like an essay.

Flame away. Wanted to try my request here too even though I know I'll probably get made fun of. Let's just say I know way more than the average non-member about the site I'm requesting (I never request something I don't know about) and I use every tracker I join. Do I really need to join this tracker, does anyone really need to join a tracker? No we just want to join them. It would be cool but it wouldn't be life & death. I would never say I DREAM of joining any tracker, like some idiots do. Also I know you don't have to be an old member or even a member of somethingawful to join because they say so in their application

........................................................................................................

Btw when I say flame away I don't apparently really mean it and if things go badly I will get all "sucky" make one final post in which I insult those I consider contrary to my bt ascension and close this thread leaving them no chance to respond.
    Anyway thx in advance and keep up the lutz.

PS I am too consumed by wanting to get ahead too see the dichotomy between posting a request for a secret place with merely a few letters obscured and breaching it's wish for anonymity so forgive my stupidity.

PPS if you love to hate ( I know a contradiction in terms ) please stfu.

PPPS no I did not merely copy gameover's request just to make some lame point, this is just an incredible coincidence.

Again thx in advance.

Btw I would be really upset to have this thread trashed as it is a request and especially in light of Polarbear's surviving.
    Also I checked and there are no FST rules against plagiarism.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    GoodLuke bro
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Man, gl, I know you need this invite, hope someone can get it to ya!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeater View Post
    Man, gl, I know you need this invite, hope someone can get it to ya!
    It's not just a crass need it's more like a dream I have.
    A big, secret ,community based dream.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    secret ,community biased dream.
    Fixed it for you... I hope.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Do you ever have anything nice to say? Its so hard to be civil isn't it. I think you take trolling a little too seriously. This is your chance to answer my questions and prove your not a giant hypocrite. So fine I'll bring it up again and quote my own thread LOL:

You must be in denial if you think belonging to the trackers and forums you belong to is any different. Tell me how those sites are any different. The only difference is I'm the one making the request thread. You don't have to explain why you want to join those trackers, but you can still ask yourself the same questions about why you joined in the first place. It doesn't make sense to me how you can say one thing here and practice something else elsewhere. If you were really so strong in your convictions you would practice what you preach and let those accounts die. Or are there communities so great it makes up for the lack of activity.

You told me I should make my request at a secret invite site, sorry but unlike you I'm not a member of any of them.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    I think you take trolling a little too seriously.
    you take it too seriously. how can you react so strongly knowing he's 'trolling' ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    I think you take trolling a little too seriously.
    you take it too seriously. how can you react so strongly knowing he's 'trolling' ?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Invite sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Do you ever have anything nice to say? Its so hard to be civil isn't it. I think you take trolling a little too seriously. This is your chance to answer my questions and prove your not a giant hypocrite. So fine I'll bring it up again and quote my own thread LOL:

You must be in denial if you think belonging to the trackers and forums you belong to is any different. Tell me how those sites are any different. The only difference is I'm the one making the request thread. You don't have to explain why you want to join those trackers, but you can still ask yourself the same questions about why you joined in the first place. It doesn't make sense to me how you can say one thing here and practice something else elsewhere. If you were really so strong in your convictions you would practice what you preach and let those accounts die. Or are there communities so great it makes up for the lack of activity.

You told me I should make my request at a secret invite site, sorry but unlike you I'm not a member of any of them.

I don't belong to any invite forums,secret or otherwise.

And to answer your question the difference being that I didn't make a long- winded request for some uber-secret site , claim to be censuring things to respect it's privacy and failing to see the irony of the situation.

As for "being nice", I'm nice all the time .
    Also never said that I wasn't a giant hypocrite or an ass or a troll or a big furry panda.

Please feel at liberty to call me anything you like if it makes you feel better as it bothers me not an iota and I intend to keep this thread open until I achieve my dream or get bored. Whichever comes first .
    Please refrain for saying lol though as I break out in a rash when I'm in the vicinity of Clearasil.
    Ironic I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Invite sent.
    Please tell me what you invited me to because frankly I don't know myself.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-05-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast