Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to create a private forum , torrent site and torrent tracker for that site?

hai friends.....

i am a new member to this site.

i am happy to be a part with you and share my thoughts and views with you friends.

friends,i have some questions can please answer them and guide me throught that issue.................

i want to create and design a private forum and torrent site and i want to create a special torrent tracker announce url for that site.
    But i dont know anything about how to create or design the private forum and torrent site and tracker announce url.

all the friends and members, can you please join this discussion and guide me to create and design a private forum and torrent site and i want to create a special torrent tracker announce url for that site.
    Last edited by Skiz; 03-04-2016 at 06:13 AM. Reason: REMOVED INSANE COLORS AND FORMATTING

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by avengers View Post
    hai friends.....

i am a new member to this site.

i am happy to be a part with you and share my thoughts and views with you friends.

friends,i have some questions can please answer them and guide me throught that issue.................

i want to create and design a private forum and torrent site and i want to create a special torrent tracker announce url for that site.
    But i dont know anything about how to create or design the private forum and torrent site and tracker announce url.

all the friends and members, can you please join this discussion and guide me to create and design a private forum and torrent site and i want to create a special torrent tracker announce url for that site.
    Sure, friend, I'll help, but first I have a favor to ask you.

Could you guide me through the following issue:

I want to meet Emma Watson at a craft brewery, have a stimulating conversation, and then shower with her before a standing fuck.

But I don't know anything about how to meet Emma Watson that could lead to conversation, shower, and fuck.

I ask you, friend, to help me meet Emma Watson so that I can converse with her, bathe her, and then fuck her.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Friend,i dont know. IS my question worth with what you said to me.
    Its very expensive friend.realy i dont know much knowledge about that.can you give clear explanation to it.
    Last edited by avengers; 03-04-2016 at 09:37 AM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'll keep my request simple: I'd like to fuck Emma Watson. Mary can wash her off after I'm done.

Of course, I've never actually made eye contact with a woman, but that puts me no further from my dream than OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Dearest of friends and Meg...

Could someone here help me build a space-worthy rocket ship?

While I have practically no knowledge no practical knowledge of rockets or space or in fact building, I am confident that given the proper instruction, preferably a language that I'm not entirely familiar with, my dreams to be the first really good looking astronaut will come to pass.

Yours in the cosmos,

Soon to be Commander Idol
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Fine friends.i realy dont know much about that.i am sorry to post this question.
    The truth is i dont know anything about it,if i know a little bit about it i used never post a question like this.
    In case , if you post the same question
    then my reply is if it is possible , i will say it is possible.
    Or if it is not , i will say it is not possible with a reason.
    for this thing you are giving vulgar replies.
    I asked the procedure(just BASIC information) ,not asked you to make the torrent site.

Thanks for your replies freind.
    Last edited by avengers; 03-04-2016 at 02:16 PM.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Dearest of friends and Meg...

Could someone here help me build a space-worthy rocket ship?

While I have practically no knowledge no practical knowledge of rockets or space or in fact building, I am confident that given the proper instruction, preferably a language that I'm not entirely familiar with, my dreams to be the first really good looking astronaut will come to pass.

Yours in the cosmos,

Soon to be Commander Idol
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's attitudes like yours that are the reason that we haven't landed on the Sun yet.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Fine friends.i realy dont know much about that.i am sorry to post this question.
    The truth is i dont know anything about it,if i know a little bit about it i used never post a question like this.
    I asked the procedure(just BASIC information) ,not asked you to make the torrent site.

Why is this Internet script giving me attitude? Am I participating in a Turing test right now?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Why is this Internet script giving me attitude? Am I participating in a Turing test right now?
    Fight it with all you got, Mary. If the script wins, Skynet is formed!!!!1

It's attitudes like yours that are the reason that we haven't landed on the Sun yet.
    No, it is the fact that the damn thing moves so unpredictably in the sky. Fucking thing is one place in the morning, then all the way on the other side of the house in the evening. Seems fairly unpredictable during different times of years, too!
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-05-2016 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast