Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What new show are you watching and enjoying?

House Of Cards! Great Show!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Currently watching Gotham, Walking Dead and Arrow (season 3 far better than season 2) and a couple of episodes of Fortitude under my belt, seems promising!

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    walking dead - though becoming boring!
    Vikings - Love it!
    The Americans - average

waiting for..

Game of Thrones
    The Knick
    True Detective

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Perception
    Scorpion
    Rick and Morty

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Vikings is awesome, just started with new season of Following too. Now that s a show

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Blacklist.
    Arrow.
    Flash.
    iZombie.
    Person of Interest.
    Walking Dead.

To name a few..

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical-dude View Post
    Blacklist.
    Arrow.
    Flash.
    iZombie.
    Person of Interest.
    Walking Dead.

To name a few..
    I've tried to watch The Blacklist but it's frankly kinda horrible.
    Arrow and The Flash are both ghey and not in a good way.
    Was looking forward to iZombie but it's obviously trying to be another Buffy right down to the inclusion of David Anders.It's hard to like something that rides so desperately on the coattails of something much better.
    Person of Interest - decent show but strays further and further from what made it compelling in the first place only to wander dangerously close to X-files/Fringe conspiracy pointlessness.
    Walking Dead- I watched the dreck faithfully until the latest cycle but it got too predictable in how it plays out and haven't caught up and find I'm not missing it at all.
    Vikings is another show that might be OK except who do you cheer for when everyone's bad?
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've stuck with Walking Dead. It has been kinda slow lately...

Premise looks good on iZombie. Have not tried it yet.

Watching 12 Monkeys. It might develop. I'm only 4 eps in, so it is still difficult to see where they are going that is different from the movie.

Vikings has held my interest. I'm pleasantly surprised by its ability to keep me watching. I was not expecting much from it to begin with.

Gotham is currently my most anticipated show of the week. Casting is top-notch.

Arrow seems desperate to launch as many spin-offs as it can before becoming completely unwatchable.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Gotham's alright and definitely improved with time.Sort of strange that the main character is one of the weakest if not the weakest one though.Not sure if it would be better or worse without the Fish Mooney side plot as that seems to be a meander leading nowhere.

Still like Backstrom even though it's starting to wear on me as it assumes a narrow little groove.Banshee wins for audacity and sheer entertainment but that's done for the season and now more or less counting down the days to Game of Thrones.

Oh and Better Call Saul although it's more or less just the artful tying of loose ends.

Edit I watched this new show The Returned and it was amazingly bad. People return from the dead and no one appears the least bit freaked out about it.It's based on a French series so I assume that explains a lot.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-19-2015 at 10:32 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You should appreciate Gordon as a character since he's the underlying glimmer of goodness in an otherwise corrupt, evil city. He's got to play a somewhat weak ember fighting against the sea. Mooney's journey shows how quickly the once-mighty can fall, and how hard one has to fight to get back up again. I'm no fan of Pinkeye Smith, but she's pulling off this character.

Saul is turning out to be more of a pacifier for those lost souls among us who simply cannot believe Breaking Bad is actually over.

I've also recently binge-watched The 100, and am up-to-date. It's strength lies in just how dark and brutal it is willing to go. Would be better if it did not have the bridal of cable television limiting it. Showtime or Cinemax would have been a better channel, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast