Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I am still a virgin at the age of 33

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    change the name of the NFL championship from the Superbowl to "A Ginormous Monument to Excessive That Were He Alive Even Louis the XIV Would Be Embarrassed By " to better reflect the facts.
    I did not watch even a moment of it. I believe that means I won the Superbowl.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It was a pretty solid game. Don't you live in WA ffs?

You should at least go on YouTube or something and watch the final 1 minute of game time, so you can see the absolute worst play call in the history of the NFL. It changed the outcome of the game and will be the only thing people are talking about tomorrow morning. Folks in your neck of the woods will be talking about the fact that Lynch didn't get the ball on the 1 yd line on 2nd down long after tomorrow tho. That shit will haunt the Seahawks and their fans forever.
    Last edited by Skiz; 02-02-2015 at 07:25 AM.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    absolute worst play call in the history of the NFL
    Ouch. Seahawks have a history of getting ahead, then losing. Nothing new...

I'm more into how to make great food then I am watching sports. UFC is an occasional exception.

Gotta give you credit on turning me into an XBMC user. Loaded up, it's the best entertainment delivery system anywhere. Nothing commercially available can touch it. Even torrents require more effort to stay up-to-date with.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I did not watch even a moment of it. I believe that means I won the Superbowl.
    Not even the commercials like the Budweiser puppy one that was conceived by a bunch of heartless black-souled bastards who have no problem with playing on the emotions of the consumer to sell they're product?That doesn't sound very American of you.

I tuned in around half time for Katy Perry's tits but as soon as she rode out on a giant Lion animated by a bunch of Gay guys wearing blackout suits I realized I had made a serious error in judgement.

Actually I tuned in with two minutes left in the second quarter but got distracted by something else with must have involved a time warp because when I checked again twenty minutes later there was still six seconds left in the half.

. That shit will haunt the Seahawks and their fans forever.
    That would be pretty silly so then probably true as win or lose the players are still going to wake up the next day rich and adored by millions and win or lose the fans are going to decompress for two weeks and then start dreaming about next season.
    I'm pretty sure for the right to be haunted it would have to involve a hostage negotiation gone wrong or at least Robin Williams dropping that pass from Kurt Russell in High school and it ruining his life.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Oh my God, I would love to get a woman pregnant.
    Reproduce? You? You can't be serious. The world is bad enough with just one of you. The fact that you want to inflict more misery on Earth is beyond reason. After all, the woman who consents to sleep with you must just be as bad as you, if not worse. The offspring of such a mating could only mean one thing for humanity, and it isn't the second coming.
    More importantly, what if the child turns out to be normal? How the fuck is he gonna handle that?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

Reproduce? You? You can't be serious. The world is bad enough with just one of you. The fact that you want to inflict more misery on Earth is beyond reason. After all, the woman who consents to sleep with you must just be as bad as you, if not worse. The offspring of such a mating could only mean one thing for humanity, and it isn't the second coming.
    More importantly, what if the child turns out to be normal? How the fuck is he gonna handle that?
    Well, if the child does turn out to be normal, Oleg would be able to celebrate bringing someone worthwhile in to this world. In fact, the child would probably be a good influence on Oleg.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, but, I mean, this is a grown man who'd rather sit around on the internets whining about his problems, real and percieved, than actually going out and living life or even trying to solve anything.

If Oleg won't change, at best we can look forward to roughly one brazillion threads about how the child isn't behaving logically, how difficult it is to change diapers for an assburger, how children's books make no sense, and so on, ad infinitum, and at worst, the kid will have a terrible, terrible childhood.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee
    how children's books make no sense
    hehe
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Lounge   -   #39
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I was thinking about how doctors are extremely willing to describe every variety of mental deviation as ADHD. Some people can naturally be hyperactive, while others can be so laid back that they are almost comatose.

Have you ever queued at a checkout, only to find the person at the head of the queue is moving at the pace of a snail?

Some people are dynamic, while others struggle to motivate themselves.

Some people are advanced while others are late developers.

Our world has every conceivable mix, from slow to fast, from comatose to dynamic, from introvert to extrovert, from quiet to loud, from Oleg to megabyteme. The fact is that our world has a mix of so many different characters. If we were all the same, what a boring world we would live in. Also, how could one excel if we were all alike.

There is a place in this world for all of us, and I mean all of us. No one is excluded from this human club we have. After all, ethnic or any other cleansing for that matter cannot be tolerated. Life is too short to hold grudges.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    absolute worst play call in the history of the NFL
    Gotta give you credit on turning me into an XBMC user. Loaded up, it's the best entertainment delivery system anywhere. Nothing commercially available can touch it. Even torrents require more effort to stay up-to-date with.
    Glad you like it. I agree, once you have your favorite plugins/add-ons/skins entrenched and set the way you like it, it becomes an incredibly well rounded system. What remote are you using?

yo

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast