Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reply to a post??

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

are you getting paid for this because you really are a fucking idiot

and again fuckoff and go somewhere else

thanks
    I'm pretty sure no one gets paid to post on forums.If a site doesn't have traffic they can't afford it and if it does have traffic it doesn't need to.

Also it's weird how I've never spoken a bad word about you and you can and have said such terrible things to me and yet somehow you believe I'm the bad person here.

Btw the American comment wasn't directed to you so clearly you're the one intruding .

Now I'll go "fuck right off" because you who give all sorts of lip service to politeness even wear it like a badge actually, without truly having any idea what being polite actually means orders me to.

Bejesus Crist indeed.
    so wait a minute because you didn't say those words to me personally that makes it ok a right
    are you all there???
    didn't you say this is an open forum?? other people see what you write don't they???
    what you said and how you said it was wrong and if you cant see that
    then I am right and you do have issues
    I may not have a problem with you I have a problem what you write can you understand that
    I tell my kids anything you write on the internet can be found
    I don't have a problem what I wrote
    do you??? maybe in you circle you don't but I do
    you want to be friends then back off that shit and everything can go back to normal

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by shaina; 03-20-2015 at 08:23 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Why are you talking about my mum? That's out of order to the max. You people make me sick.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    i am going to take a little break

have errands to do with the wife again
    IdolEyes787
    I want you to think what I said if you think I was wrong so be it
    but really think about what I said

thanks

4. Lounge   -   #104
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    shaina's militaristic peace process is ironically similar to the US's.

shaina: Have you never had a real-life friend you traded solid ribbings with? You'd be surprised how much you can learn about someone through their satire. There's also usually some underlying reason for the statement(s)- it may not have much to do directly with the person being addressed.

This really is your first time participating in a forum, isn't it?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    You people make me sick.
    We do our best to uphold traditions, sir.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    i am going to take a little break

have errands to do with the wife again
    IdolEyes787
    I want you to think what I said if you think I was wrong so be it
    but really think about what I said

thanks
    How did it feel when you came out of the time capsule, you fucking mad boy scout? Does your wife crochet?

7. Lounge   -   #107
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

so wait a minute because you didn't say those words to me personally that makes it ok a right
    A human rights activist and writer is dismayed that there are no laws that allow the imprisonment of those who state certain offensive positions, such as Bill Maher and Phil Robertson. If the United States were a "civilized country" like those in Europe, Tanya Cohen wrote for Thought Catalog, then Robertson, a reality show star on A&E's "Duck Dynasty," "would have been taken before a government Human Rights Tribunal or Human Rights Commission and given a fine or prison sentence for the hateful and bigoted comments that he made about LGBT people." Among the types of speech that should be punished, Cohen mentioned saying that Islamic terrorists are linked to Islam, saying gay marriage is not really marriage, and saying that men who want to be called women are really men.
    Personally I think the human rights activist is missing the whole point about human rights.

Anyway assume I'm dense and show me what I said that was so offensive? I'm fairly certain for one I never told you to kill yourself like your good friend Meg did.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    . You people make me sick.
    I make everyone sick so don't start thinking you're special.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Anyway.

Sup, intercunts. Has it really come to this? A few years ago this spastic wouldn't have made it past five pedestrian, confused posts if it had ventured loungewards. Look at youse. Giving it the red carpet. Makes me sad in my scrotum.

Sad in my scrotum. To the max.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Totally unrelated but think the prodigal son parable is bollocks and the father should have killed the ungrateful little bastard.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast