Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast

Thread: How to reply to a post??

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    He's been everywhere and done everything and the only reason he isn't dead is because Heaven won't take him and Hell is afraid of him.
    I don't know anyone who has managed to get the better of Chalice, and that includes me. He is what can only be described as bullet proof, from a forum perspective.

Anyone who goes head to head with Chalice is either extremely brave, or needs psychiatric help.
    By the way TheFoX I read your long ass post on the muslim tribe, and I thaught it was brilliant.

And I am not bullet proof I am Bot, Illiterate, Bad grammar proof ,I like it better thanks

2. Lounge   -   #182
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    By the way TheFoX I read your long ass post on the muslim tribe, and I thaught it was brilliant.
    Oh shit, we just got FoX whittled back down to size from the last time someone complimented him (late 2009, if memory serves*).

*Something about 'Nice teeth for a Brit." Which was most likely sarcasm anyway...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #183
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Oh shit, we just got FoX whittled back down to size from the last time someone complimented him (late 2009, if memory serves*).

*Something about 'Nice teeth for a Brit." Which was most likely sarcasm anyway...
    Well, we've all been warned not to pay you a compliment. Your head is already too big, and saying something nice might just make it pop.

2009 eh? Can you remember back that far? I thought you had trouble remembering what you had for breakfast?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #184
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Well, we've all been warned not to pay you a compliment. Your head is already too big, and saying something nice might just make it pop.

2009 eh? Can you remember back that far? I thought you had trouble remembering what you had for breakfast?
    Head has already popped and grown back before, but beware !!! It never grows back the same. You will never know what I remember , you will never know what I forget??

5. Lounge   -   #185
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I'm not sure I like dwarfs as most of them look sort of Jewish.

Had to move this here just for an "intelligent", fuckin idiot like you, to elaborate more on this comparison.

6. Lounge   -   #186

I don't know anyone who has managed to get the better of Chalice...
    Umm excuse me, what am I invisible? I bettered him, we even had his old victims coming in cheering about how he'd been fightened off, and he stopped posting.

He had to resort to making it personal and damned offensive, whilst being too much of a coward to go face to face, and when that didn't work he wanted me banned... crying like a child to the admin team. That's how much of a complete spastic he is.

7. Lounge   -   #187
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post

Umm excuse me, what am I invisible? I bettered him, we even had his old victims coming in cheering about how he'd been fightened off, and he stopped posting.

He had to resort to making it personal and damned offensive, whilst being too much of a coward to go face to face, and when that didn't work he wanted me banned... crying like a child to the admin team. That's how much of a complete spastic he is.
    Who cares how strong the wind blows?? As long as it doesn't blow the patio furniture in the swimming pool, It is a pain in the ass to fish out!!!

8. Lounge   -   #188
    Who cares how strong the wind blows?? As long as it doesn't blow the patio furniture in the swimming pool, It is a pain in the ass to fish out!!!
    Chavis cared a great deal, that's why he had to make it personal, and then cry like a child and ask for me to be banned. He lost his place in 'his' corner of the internet for a short time, it hurt him.

9. Lounge   -   #189
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Chavis cared a great deal, that's why he had to make it personal, and then cry like a child and ask for me to be banned. He lost his place in 'his' corner of the internet for a short time, it hurt him.

That's totally what happened.

10. Lounge   -   #190
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Other than the 400 times he has gone face-to-face with you and humiliated you each and every time, right. Other than those. And whatever imaginary interaction you had where you "won".

Feel free to post that victory, Dave. You seem to be the ONLY one who remembers that.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.