Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reply to a post??

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

isn't this all holds barred here? if you don't like the topic, or the grammar, you can be on your way
    On my way to where exactly, Ned? Are you gonna tell me to fuckoff? Whatever the fuck that is.

Are you a bot? You're a fucking bot, aren't you. Damn you Bill Gates. You've created the perfect spastic.
    If I leave? Bot or not, who are you going to talk to ? yourself ? go ahead fuckhead

2. Lounge   -   #172
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

On my way to where exactly, Ned? Are you gonna tell me to fuckoff? Whatever the fuck that is.

Are you a bot? You're a fucking bot, aren't you. Damn you Bill Gates. You've created the perfect spastic.
    If I leave? Bot or not, who are you going to talk to ? yourself ? go ahead fuckhead
    Ha. Please can I enquire as to your age, friend?

3. Lounge   -   #173
    shaina's Avatar Poster

over 40 how about yourself 12

4. Lounge   -   #174
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Seventeen. And I know how to do punctuation and everything. Over 40? Are you sure?

Do you reckon someone told you lies about numbers? Are you working off the decimal system?

5. Lounge   -   #175
    shaina's Avatar Poster

Seventeen. And I know how to do punctuation and everything. Over 40? Are you sure?

Do you reckon someone told you lies about numbers? Are you working off the decimal system?
    So when you grow up, your dream job will be the grammar police.
    Might pay very well for you, I wish you great success in following your dream

6. Lounge   -   #176
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd be careful trifling with chalice,shaina.

People say he's the bastard son of bad and worse .He's got fists the size of hammocks and spits fire and shits lightning and that he killed his first man just to watch him die.

He's been everywhere and done everything and the only reason he isn't dead is because Heaven won't take him and Hell is afraid of him.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #177
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd be careful trifling with chalice,shaina.

People say he's the bastard son of bad and worse .He's got fists the size of hammocks and spits fire and shits lightning and that he killed his first man just to watch him die.

He's been everywhere and done everything and the only reason he isn't dead is because Heaven won't take him and Hell is afraid of him.
    Now that is bloody marvelous writing !! I really like it ,Happy New Year!!!, Its a new day
    Now for my defense.... If you can dish it out, you bloody well have to learn to get it back
    This seems to be the motto of FST
    And what's the worst, grammar me to death with his grammar pistol , I will pull through.
    Last edited by shaina; 03-22-2015 at 03:52 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #178
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Actually the motto is "Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act".
    It was between that and "Everything's better with bacon".
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #179
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Actually the motto is "Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act".
    It was between that and "Everything's better with bacon".
    Thank G-D I like my burger with bacon ,and cheese, and add a vanilla milkshake.

10. Lounge   -   #180
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I don't know anyone who has managed to get the better of Chalice, and that includes me. He is what can only be described as bullet proof, from a forum perspective.

Anyone who goes head to head with Chalice is either extremely brave, or needs psychiatric help.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast