Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reply to a post??

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

thank you!!! I know my grammar sucks shit , I am still a newbie. but look at the bright side new blood to attack right???
    Child, if you think you're being attacked you must have lived inside a fucking teddy bear all your sorry life. If I had the slightest inkling to attack you, you'd fucking know about it. You are not suited to this environment. Go back to basic English school and learn something, you fucking mongoloid.

This is the internets, not your fucking grandmother's house.

Dick.
    ok ok!!! calm down, lower your heart beat, I didn't mean then, when a topic comment is posted. relax and chill out !!!

2. Lounge   -   #162
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    well the weather in to Canada still sucks shit !!!

what about somewhere else

I quite liked that. True story.

The summer wasn't that great either, very short and fucking expensive on the pool heater too.

3. Lounge   -   #163
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Gribley

are you still here??

I wasn`t, kind of glad I missed the 'fun' exchange that carried on from here :S

There are so very few posters here. So would I bail on the thread at this (belated) point?.... maybe not sure to be honest as I like to word joust to some extent.

It clearly went out of control at which point you`d expect 'admin' to lock the thread. Unfortunately that doesn`t seem to happen here so you kind of have to let it run, leave, be super fluffy (hence give no one reason to attack) or just ignore it.

Always a personal choice. You`ve done your posts (more than enough) just grab NZB files and avoid that forum tab could be the best option.

Best of luck chap
    Grib

4. Lounge   -   #164
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Gribley

are you still here??

There are so very few posters here. So would I bail on the thread at this (belated) point?.... maybe not sure to be honest as I like to word joust to some extent.

It clearly went out of control at which point you`d expect 'admin' to lock the thread. Unfortunately that doesn`t seem to happen here so you kind of have to let it run, leave, be super fluffy (hence give no one reason to attack) or just ignore it.

Always a personal choice. You`ve done your posts (more than enough) just grab NZB files and avoid that forum tab could be the best option.

Best of luck chap
    Grib
    This angers me more than anything that you seem to believe that running away can ever be the best solution to a problem.

Seriously if we need to go all fascist and talk about restricting freedom of speech and locking threads over a simple clash of sensibilities then I similarly propose that you have your NZB access cut off for encouraging someone not to post in the forum.

That makes equally as much sense if not more.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-21-2015 at 06:51 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #165
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Best of luck chap
    Grib
    This angers me more than anything that you seem to believe that running away can ever be the best solution to a problem.

Seriously if we need to go all fascist and talk about restricting freedom of speech and locking threads over a simple clash of sensibilities then I similarly propose that you have your NZB access cut off for encouraging someone not to post in the forum.

That makes equally as much sense if not more.
    you know we made up ,did what need to be done, changed the subject ,it is done with, but you keep repeating yourself about freedom of speech like a broken record ,but not pushing it so far as a hate crime,then it gets too nasty and takes the enjoyment out of posting
    that's all, done next topic
    Last edited by shaina; 03-21-2015 at 07:08 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #166
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Gribley

are you still here??

Best of luck chap
    Grib
    sorry about that I saw you got off fast last night just got back from brunch with the family whoooo hooo!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #167
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    [QUOTE=Gribley;3761669]
    Gribley

are you still here??
    how's your weather there??

8. Lounge   -   #168
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Pin this, mods. Do some good for a change.

9. Lounge   -   #169
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    isn't this all holds barred here? if you don't like the topic, or the grammar, you can be on your way

10. Lounge   -   #170
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    isn't this all holds barred here? if you don't like the topic, or the grammar, you can be on your way
    On my way to where exactly, Ned? Are you gonna tell me to fuckoff? Whatever the fuck that is.

Are you a bot? You're a fucking bot, aren't you. Damn you Bill Gates. You've created the perfect spastic.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast