Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast

Thread: How to reply to a post??

Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

That's totally what happened.
    He's already admitted that he knew I couldn't have been threatening her. He just wanted to get me back.

2. Lounge   -   #192
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Other than the 400 times he has gone face-to-face with you and humiliated you each and every time, right. Other than those. And whatever imaginary interaction you had where you "won".

Feel free to post that victory, Dave. You seem to be the ONLY one who remembers that.
    Oh look the little thick spastic leaps to defend his hero.

It wasn't me who stopped posting because I couldn't handle losing over and over again, that was chavis.
    It wasn't me who ever made any of it personal, not even against you despite your friends using your real name on the board. I never did.
    It wasn't me who created a thread asking for chavis to be banned, because I couldn't handle him. That was chavis asking for Dave to be banned.

3. Lounge   -   #193
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post

Umm excuse me, what am I invisible? I bettered him, we even had his old victims coming in cheering about how he'd been fightened off, and he stopped posting.

He had to resort to making it personal and damned offensive, whilst being too much of a coward to go face to face, and when that didn't work he wanted me banned... crying like a child to the admin team. That's how much of a complete spastic he is.
    Other than the 400 times he has gone face-to-face with you and humiliated you each and every time, right. Other than those. And whatever imaginary interaction you had where you "won".

Feel free to post that victory, Dave. You seem to be the ONLY one who remembers that.
    There is no victories when there is a loss of a family member , only pain and sorrows.

4. Lounge   -   #194
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    There is no victories when there is a loss of a family member , only pain and sorrows.
    Ssshhh!1! Don't mention loss of a family member, he gets really upset about posts like that.

5. Lounge   -   #195
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Here is a suggestion.... How about finding a nice piece of property, preferably somewhere warm. cleaning it up, adding a pool and playground for all the kiddies to play,now put a sign up ,
    motor-home spaces for rent and build a community
    Just a thought....

6. Lounge   -   #196
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Here is a suggestion.... How about finding a nice piece of property, preferably somewhere warm. cleaning it up, adding a pool and playground for all the kiddies to play,now put a sign up ,
    motor-home spaces for rent and build a community
    Just a thought....
    Shit I forgot to add pipeline for fiber optic high speed internet lines in for entertainment purposes

7. Lounge   -   #197
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com

Now that is about as low as it gets. Or are you describing yourself?

Anyone who resorts to abusive comments to win an argument has already lost, simply because they are unable to reason and rationalise.

No wonder no one seems to be supporting you. Do you have any friends left?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #198
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    But Meg is a thick spastic.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #199
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

Now that is about as low as it gets. Or are you describing yourself?

Anyone who resorts to abusive comments to win an argument has already lost, simply because they are unable to reason and rationalise.

No wonder no one seems to be supporting you. Do you have any friends left?
    Talk once - Think twice... I learned the hard way here

10. Lounge   -   #200
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

It wasn't me who stopped posting because I couldn't handle losing over and over again, that was chavis.
    It wasn't me who ever made any of it personal, not even against you despite your friends using your real name on the board. I never did.
    It wasn't me who created a thread asking for chavis to be banned, because I couldn't handle him. That was chavis asking for Dave to be banned.
    So...you'll have no problem posting that exchange for us to read, then. The one(s) where you 'won'.

We'll wait, oh Slayer of the Chalice...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.