Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast

Thread: How to reply to a post??

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    But Meg is a thick spastic.
    You mean my thick, spastic hawk?

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #202
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    But Meg is a thick spastic.
    You mean my thick, spastic hawk?

Perfect fit - Asked and Answered with bite!!!!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #203

So...you'll have no problem posting that exchange for us to read, then. The one(s) where you 'won'.

We'll wait, oh Slayer of the Chalice...
    Feel free to do your own searches MBM.

4. Lounge   -   #204
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Oh look the little thick spastic leaps to defend his hero.

Now that is about as low as it gets. Or are you describing yourself?

Anyone who resorts to abusive comments to win an argument has already lost, simply because they are unable to reason and rationalise.

No wonder no one seems to be supporting you. Do you have any friends left?
    I don't even know who he is but I didn't come here to read a script for a soap opera that's for sure!!!
    And I didn't come here to win trophies to upset the applecart either
    I am here to see how twisted someone can really think and write it for others to enjoy

5. Lounge   -   #205

Anyone who resorts to abusive comments to win an argument has already lost, simply because they are unable to reason and rationalise.

Yet oddly you sat and laughed along when he was saying far worse things about me.

I never had any friends here, I never wanted any friends here, because just about everyone here is just like you.

6. Lounge   -   #206
    shaina's Avatar Poster

Yet oddly you sat and laughed along when he was saying far worse things about me.

I never had any friends here, I never wanted any friends here, because just about everyone here is just like you.
    OhNoYouHavent

If you want to test out if you have any friends, open up a new tread, and see if anyone will follow you to listen to you depressing , annoying , personal problems. Because You are fucking up the chi in this one.
    Either add something twisted and positive ,or sit aside , and let the grownups talk

7. Lounge   -   #207
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

So...you'll have no problem posting that exchange for us to read, then. The one(s) where you 'won'.

We'll wait, oh Slayer of the Chalice...
    Feel free to do your own searches MBM.
    Your search results for 'Dave victory' resulted in 0 results. Did you mean 'Dave humiliation'? Results: About 7,430,000,000 results (0.26 seconds)
    Tried.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #208
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    OhNoYouHavent

If you want to test out if you have any friends, open up a new tread, and see if anyone will follow you to listen to you depressing , annoying , personal problems. Because You are fucking up the chi in this one.
    Either add something twisted and positive ,or sit aside , and let the grownups talk
    shaina,

I post what I want where I want, it's one of the advantages of being a geek, and already well established here that they can't stop me.

If you don't like that do feel free to fuck the fuck off.

Burned account. I'll make another.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-24-2015 at 02:40 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #209
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com

Laughed, did I? Did I paste a into any of my responses?

I don't think so.

As for others being like me, you are misguided. I am unique. No one comes even close to being like me.

If you are going to make a statement, try researching it first for accuracy, because you make yourself look a complete fool when you get it wrong.

Mind you, at least you are consistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Lounge   -   #210
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    OhNoYouHavent

shaina,

I post what I want where I want, it's one of the advantages of being a geek, and already well established here that they can't stop me.

If you don't like that do feel free to fuck the fuck off.
    Sure I could fuck off, but someone told me, "Fucking On" ,you will get much better results.
    Write your shit down somewhere else.......
    Last edited by shaina; 03-23-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast