Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A new low.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    "Professional position"
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

That's why he's so rustled like this. Creating these threads. Digging up old shit. What he *really* gets up to is a whole lot worse than the manipulation and blackmail of vulnerable old women online that he enjoys.
    Can you give me some links to actual writing samples from this (possibly) other Dave? I'd like to see how the two compare. I'll give you my honest evaluation. Dave is a misogynist, asshole, stalker, (attempted) intimidator, and butcher of English. Some of these other characteristics do not seem to fit, honestly.

He sees himself as smart, strong, imposing, and clever (0/4, IMO ), but I don't see blackmail and racism to be in his MO. Beat his ass for the things he's done, but at least find the other guy, too, if one exists...
    You're best asking Ewok for that. He has a treasure trove of alternative Dave accounts. Through relentless harassment we've reduced him to playing preacher on that shitty James Bond account. Here are a few embarrassingly creepy emails he sent to someone though. pqRXg6_h.jpg1PG8pVHI (1).jpggO8TgzWV.jpg

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Hey pussy.Fuck off.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    . Through relentless harassment
    You say that like it's anything to be proud of,pussy.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    FST Dave has kids. And has/had a wife. I'd need to see more, but if these were intended as truly intimate emails, I do not see them as being from the same guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    . Through relentless harassment
    I agree, it's a distressing experience when the harasser becomes the harassee, but these things happen. That's life.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    "We" being you and other other 16 year old professionals I take it.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    FST Dave has kids. And has/had a wife. I'd need to see more, but if these were intended as truly intimate emails, I do not see them as being from the same guy.
    Hasn't it clicked yet? He's a pathological liar. One minute he's in the RAF, the next he's in the Army. He even gives them false surnames. That's why he's so confused at how we've got his real name, and also why he dropped himself in it when he mentioned the charity worker. He gave her a false name and he knows this, and wanted to use that as proof that he's not the same Dave. Just unfortunate that he was the one to correctly point out she's a charity worker. He knows exactly who she is despite his protestations on Twitter. BTW - His real name led us here, not vice versa.
    Last edited by billybonehead; 03-23-2015 at 07:24 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #39

I agree, it's a distressing experience when the harasser becomes the harassee, but these things happen. That's life.
    If it were truly "distressing" and your weren't simply being an impotent asshole getting his jollies from hurting another person and as it's far from being a necessary evil then I very much doubt you'd be doing it,pussy.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Except your harrassing the wrong fucking man you dick.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast