Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: A new low.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You seem to think it matters to guys like these.Justice is the last thing on their minds.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

I agree, it's a distressing experience when the harasser becomes the harassee, but these things happen. That's life.
    If it were truly "distressing" and your weren't simply being an impotent asshole getting his jollies from hurting another person and as it's far from being a necessary evil then I very much doubt you'd be doing it,pussy.
    Poor Dave.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    If it were truly "distressing" and your weren't simply being an impotent asshole getting his jollies from hurting another person and as it's far from being a necessary evil then I very much doubt you'd be doing it,pussy.
    I think this is all OK, the one thing which all the scum on Twitter have made clear is that they're all a bunch of utterly pathetic gutless scum. Not one of whom has any courage or balls. So I can't see them getting in a van to come visit me. They're too focused on their pathetic little libel game. Targetting anyone and everyone because they're sad little scum.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Nice try pussy but air ball.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    I think this is all OK, the one thing which all the scum on Twitter have made clear is that they're all a bunch of utterly pathetic gutless scum. Not one of whom has any courage or balls. So I can't see them getting in a van to come visit me. They're too focused on their pathetic little libel game. Targetting anyone and everyone because they're sad little scum.
    trollhooray.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Lounge   -   #46
    http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/03/ashley-...ory-to-trolls/

It's a mentality among losers that make them feel momentary less loserish.
    Obviously like basically everything on the internet it only happens because people think they have impunity.

7. Lounge   -   #47

http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/03/ashley-...ory-to-trolls/

It's a mentality among losers that make them feel momentary less loserish.
    Obviously like basically everything on the internet it only happens because people think they have impunity.
    That's just masturbatory material to people like me

8. Lounge   -   #48
    That probably makes sense if you're 16 and a pussy.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    That's why he's so confused at how we've got his real name
    You haven't got his real name, you've got mine.

, and also why he dropped himself in it when he mentioned the charity worker.
    The charity worker one of you told me about on this board you mean?
    He gave her a false name and he knows this, and wanted to use that as proof that he's not the same Dave. Just unfortunate that he was the one to correctly point out she's a charity worker. He knows exactly who she is despite his protestations on Twitter. BTW - His real name led us here, not vice versa.
    Ewok told me and every member of this board about her, dickhead. You even replied to his post.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    That's just masturbatory material to people like me
    So what you're saying then is you're only slightest worse than Dave.

Don't sell yourself short,pussy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345