Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like we're going back to the the bad old days.

You remember them anon, where nasty scum created hostile post after hostile post and had me banned, but you decided they were allowed to behave that way, and I was banned for behaving in the same way they had.

Stop creating hostile threads... you're having a laugh.

Two utter pieces of scum come here and defame me, with the sole intent of using this board to commit libel, they post hostile post after hostile post, and you've issued me an infraction for "being hostile"?

Maybe you should have issued some infractions to the scum who came here to create this. They mean fuck all to me, your fucking board programmer can't stop me so you stand no fucking chance.

OK Ewok, so explain to me why some piece of scum who lives in Canada is libelling me in Britain? New Brunswick isn't it?
    The field narrows, now I have a track to investigate.

Remember I'm not being hostile, I'm doing to you what you did to me. You cyberstalked me.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-23-2015 at 11:26 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    You remember them anon, where nasty scum created hostile post after hostile post and had me banned, but you decided they were allowed to behave that way, and I was banned for behaving in the same way they had.

Stop creating hostile threads... you're having a laugh.

Two utter pieces of scum come here and defame me, with the sole intent of using this board to commit libel, they post hostile post after hostile post, and you've issued me an infraction for "being hostile"?

Maybe you should have issued some infractions to the scum who came here to create this. They mean fuck all to me, your fucking board programmer can't stop me so you stand no fucking chance.

OK Ewok, so explain to me why some piece of scum who lives in Canada is libelling me in Britain? New Brunswick isn't it?
    The field narrows, now I have a track to investigate.

Remember I'm not being hostile, I'm doing to you what you did to me. You cyberstalked me.
    Don't worry Dave, I've received some infractions. Keep digging though.... Which Canadian scum might that be?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    So you are a bunch of anti-fascist thugs. Well there's a surprise. Anyi-fascists believing they're entitled to behave like thugs, whilst being too scared to show their own faces, or answer to their own names.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    @DangerMouse. He looks promising. Close at hand.

That's right fuckwits I don't live anywhere near Calderdale.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    So you are a bunch of anti-fascist thugs. Well there's a surprise. Anyi-fascists believing they're entitled to behave like thugs, whilst being too scared to show their own faces, or answer to their own names.
    Wat?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    @DangerMouse. He looks promising. Close at hand.

That's right fuckwits I don't live anywhere near Calderdale.
    Who is that David? Where are you from then?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    This thread is for me to post your personal information as it becomes apparent.

The board is entitled to know who you are, just as they are allowed to know who I am. Trolls supported by the admin and moderation team have made that acceptable. 1) by allowing their mates to plaster my real name all over FST for a year 2) by allowing that previous occurance to used to attract trolls like you to attack me by name on their board.

Your input is not required, and will be ignored.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    https://twitter.com/Magnum_Dave/stat...858881/photo/1

I'm not from Yorkshire either. Lets not let that get in the way of you taking your forum shots to the Police and telling them your cyberstalking campaign has gone wrong, that you got the wrong bloke. That the bloke you got turns out to be a really nasty bastard, who is now stalking you and everyone you associate with or love. I'm sure they'll enjoy the laugh. I'm laughing.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    So do you think the witches will tell me who @Deguwitchrose is? When they find out she's part of a cyberstalking gang, who libel people because they derive pleasure in their sad lives from hurting other people?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Oh look everyone, another locked thread.

My incredible powers of deduction have also deduced that you both have very small penises.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast