Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Looks like we're going back to the the bad old days.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post
    Nice to see you targeting the ladies again.
    You mean like she targetted me on Twitter. She's one of yours, part of *we*, who incorrectly identified and then attacked me. You didn't believe you were the only ones entitled to perosnally attack people did you?
    No, I am familiar with her but we don't share any information. Have her killed by all means though Dave.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Yeah I have them occassionally, then I look at the way some people behave towards others, and I realise I'm perfectly sane.It's right to get angry about gutless scum deliberately hurting people for fun..
    No that tells me that there is more than one nut in the fruitcake.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The emails posted initially looked like they could have come from you, Dave, but with the things said (background info from them), those look less and less likely.

I do not see you as the blackmailing type. You have your MO, and we've seen it here for a LONG, LONG time. There are some stylistic similarities, and some descriptive words like 'scum' you use repeatedly, but not the slam-dunk evidence I'd expect to see. You have a recognizable writing voice, and certain core beliefs (looney by most standards, but fairly consistent) in everything we've seen from you.

What was Chavis' take on the "evidence"? He's far better at recognizing who's who than I will ever be.

Honestly, I'd put the chances of this being you around 35-40%. Not entirely enough to dismiss the claims, but I wouldn't sock you in the jaw, either.
    MBM, how many accounts have I had here? How many of them did I try to deceive you all into believing I was someone else? Every account I have setup here with the exception of the one I am currently using normally, which has only posted 5 posts. Is clearly my account.

He's telling you that I'm running around here pretending to be other people, on here. You believe that?
    One thing I am ABSOLUTELY certain of is that we've never had trouble spotting a Dave account. There have been well over 100, if I remember correctly. They get banned when we don't want to listen to the same old story.

And I also have a hard time believing these fairly unsophisticated "man hunters" know FST Dave better than the "scum" of this site.

Where does this (other) Dave hang out?
    Does he just post shit on Twitter?
    Where is he from? How long has the account(s) been used?
    What exactly has been done with them?
    Who is being blackmailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    BTW Dave - That Dangermouse account you posted, you got mixed up with this one, but he seems to remember you... https://twitter.com/YeovilMouse/stat...65980900454400

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Btw I'm actively trying to have you both put on moderation for blatant disregard of site rules and in your cases not in a good way.

I'm only telling you this so if it happens we're all clear on who to blame.

6. Lounge   -   #36

Yeah I have them occassionally, then I look at the way some people behave towards others, and I realise I'm perfectly sane.It's right to get angry about gutless scum deliberately hurting people for fun..
    It's kinda reminiscent of the time our Dave told everyone he lusted after women, not kids. Definitely women. He's also perfectly sane too.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    He's on twitter. (that @Englandsterrier account that billytheknob or Ewok posted up)
    He's linked to jezzasexiles.com in someway.
    That site was setup by Steve (skull) as far as I know.
    That site appears to be dead.
    They've moved to this bluehand.co site, which billytheknob posted up.

Beyond that I don't know or care.

He isn't me, I yet again did nothing to deserve having a bunch of cunts pour shit all over my real life.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-24-2015 at 12:58 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Don't you have a family or something and shouldn't you be looking after them instead of worrying about this?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

It's kinda reminiscent of the time our Dave told everyone he lusted after women, not kids. Definitely women. He's also perfectly sane too.
    Please resist replying to me and I in turn will try to find the strength to not tell you to fuck off.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Btw I'm actively trying to have you both put on moderation for blatant disregard of site rules and in your cases not in a good way.

I'm only telling you this so if it happens we're all clear on who to blame.
    You have no sense of humour.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast