Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Looks like we're going back to the the bad old days.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw I'm actively trying to have you both put on moderation for blatant disregard of site rules and in your cases not in a good way.

I'm only telling you this so if it happens we're all clear on who to blame.
    That's fine, it didn't stop me before, it won't stop me this time. Thanks for the honesty.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post
    You have no sense of humour.
    Yet oddly you are not finding the idea of witchrose's life being shat on (as you scum decided you could do to me) so funny.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    And yet all I basically do is make jokes and yet all you semeningly seemingly do is try to hurt someone.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post

MBM, how many accounts have I had here? How many of them did I try to deceive you all into believing I was someone else? Every account I have setup here with the exception of the one I am currently using normally, which has only posted 5 posts. Is clearly my account.

He's telling you that I'm running around here pretending to be other people, on here. You believe that?
    One thing I am ABSOLUTELY certain of is that we've never had trouble spotting a Dave account. There have been well over 100, if I remember correctly. They get banned when we don't want to listen to the same old story.

And I also have a hard time believing these fairly unsophisticated "man hunters" know FST Dave better than the "scum" of this site.

Where does this (other) Dave hang out?
    Does he just post shit on Twitter?
    Where is he from? How long has the account(s) been used?
    What exactly has been done with them?
    Who is being blackmailed?
    David's merely playing out his victim complex on here. That's why it's okay for him to cut women open, but not okay to expose him for the fraudulent scumbag that he is.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Btw the fact that this thread is still open should prove to you Dave that no one is actually in charge of this site.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    And yet all I basically do is make jokes and yet all you semeningly seemingly do is try to hurt someone.
    Jokes normally make people laugh.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Don't you have a family or something and shouldn't you be looking after them instead of worrying about this?
    This is a fascinating exercise in justice. Dave is a lot of bad things, who mirrors several of the things this (other) Dave is being tracked down for. On one hand, it would be easy to say, "Bad guy got what he deserved. End of story.", but in this case FST Dave getting punished for something he (probably) did not do means that the REAL GUY WHO HAS DONE THESE OTHER BAD THINGS WILL GET AWAY WITH IT, AND FST DAVE WILL BE HARMED.

If these "man hunters" pursue this and harm the wrong bad guy, they become quite a bit worse than what they are attempting to punish. And, they will not have achieved ANY justice beyond incidental.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #48

David's merely playing out his victim complex on here. That's why it's okay for him to cut women open, but not okay to expose him for the fraudulent scumbag that he is.
    Yes he is playing the victim and as you might have noticed as apparently you have no life,by creating new threads he's obviously is the one most wanting this to continue but I'm fairly sure that raping a prostitute is still considered rape so think up another excuse for being a dick.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    David's merely playing out his victim complex on here.
    We've seen that card played. If FST Dave hadn't deleted all of his old posts, you might see that this is playing out differently than it has in the past.

Give me more of his writings. The closer to megalomania, misogyny, and arrogance you can supply in the writings, the easier it will be to spot FST Dave.

Another pint in FST Dave's favor is that he has always held good paying jobs. I do not see him having a need to blackmail/defraud anyone for money.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Don't you have a family or something and shouldn't you be looking after them instead of worrying about this?
    This is a fascinating exercise in justice. Dave is a lot of bad things, who mirrors several of the things this (other) Dave is being tracked down for. On one hand, it would be easy to say, "Bad guy got what he deserved. End of story.", but in this case FST Dave getting punished for something he (probably) did not do means that the REAL GUY WHO HAS DONE THESE OTHER BAD THINGS WILL GET AWAY WITH IT, AND FST DAVE WILL BE HARMED.

If these "man hunters" pursue this and harm the wrong bad guy, they become quite a bit worse than what they are attempting to punish. And, they will not have achieved ANY justice beyond incidental.
    Your Dave is completely innocent in this particular case so he has nothing to worry about.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast