Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will anyone ever attain 10K posts again?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Film was recommended/liked on another site. Seems those people have shitty taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Was it something I said?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No they are witless,ball-less sheep who base their opinions on what a couple of pretentious fop critics tell them. Either that or it's mass hypnosis like with the latest Fast and Furious where a well known reviewer called it "One of the greatest Action moves ever made". I like cars as much as the next teen boy but that's just being silly.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    the latest Fast and Furious where a well known reviewer called it "One of the greatest Action moves ever made"
    Any movie with 7 in the title besides Se7en is not going to be 'one of the greatest [anything]'. EVER. And I'm willing to lower my standards in the name of entertainment. BTW, it is pissing me off that whenever a recognizable actor dies, he suddenly gets elevated into "greatness" status.

It's sad this one (Skin Removal) got attention because there are some truly good shorts available online.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I swear to trucking God the first 10,000 went by faster than these last 100 have.
    I know, I know... I made my first 500 within the two weeks you had to wait to get your privileges. This forum was so different before it changed so much
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I swear to trucking God the first 10,000 went by faster than these last 100 have.
    I know, I know... I made my first 500 within the two weeks you had to wait to get your privileges. This forum was so different before it changed so much
    Just like any other party, it takes a few outgoing, interesting people to 'get things rolling'. I try to make about 10 posts per day. If ~9 others do the same, then more semi-regulars will find discussions to get involved in.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    And to answer your thread question, I expect Shay to make 10k PMs by next week.
    He Pmed me to tell me that he hates you for being a goy.
    I didn't have my glasses handy so I'm assuming it was goy.
    Wrong it was twisted and "Coy"
    put your glasses back on you "PUTZ"

9. Lounge   -   #29
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Notice Shay has become scarce these past couple of days. Expect that is out of fear Christ is coming back and wants monetary damages for pain and suffering.
    Actually NO.... Passover (You know way before "Christ" existed OR "BC") is important family functions (first 2 nights) they are must attends , and I keep them going so the next generations do the same.
    And if he does come back (and that is a big fuckin if!) It doesn't affect us Jews , as I repeat we go direct to the source , no need for a interpreter or a middle goy , ooops!! I mean guy. LOL !!

How was your Easter Friday (or good Friday) ? Did wife cook a nice Fish? Or did you smoke and glaze a nice and delicious "KOSHER HAM" ??
    Last edited by shaina; 04-05-2015 at 03:34 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    This is a defiantly a dream "SECOND WIFE". She has the total ability to whip any penis into shape...... She got my attention!!

Clearly we search radically different stuff on the internet.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast