Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TL Invite

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by neros22 View Post
    dude it was YEARS ago, atleast 6-8 years ago, grow up, people does, now stop replaying here.

mate, I do not care what happened 6 years ago people do mistakes, if you don't want to give me invite I DON"T CARE, I am not going to apologize of something I did 6 years ago, now piss off go do homework or something.

I killed a man, raped women, butchered kids, but hey, it was years ago so now I want to apply for a job as a bodyguard of Barack Obama.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

mate, I do not care what happened 6 years ago people do mistakes, if you don't want to give me invite I DON"T CARE, I am not going to apologize of something I did 6 years ago, now piss off go do homework or something.

I killed a man, raped women, butchered kids, but hey, it was years ago so now I want to apply for a job as a bodyguard of Barack Obama.
    If there was any uncertainty to the hopelessness of neros22, it was just finalized in his getting pwned by dion. Yes, dion. That one. Yes...the dion you are thinking of...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    neros22's Avatar ----->PosteRR<------ BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

Yes, because raping and killing is the same thing as selling TL invite as a young kid.
    and for the guy said I got pwned, oh no please don't do that to me I am gonna cry because someone pwned me on the net , mate I was just asking for a TL invite I didn't look for a fight you could have been a man and say simply no but you choosed to be a child and it dosne't matter if you are 26 or 60 years old, an act of a child is not about age.
    Now grew up and respect the ones you do not know.
    With all respect neros22.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    You're still trying this?

Chutzpah.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That makes absolutely no sense. I don't actually know Charles Manson or that Jihadi John guy who saws people's heads off. Are you saying that I should respect them?

People are judged on the sum of their actions and what I get from you is not all that flattering and yet to be proven wrong.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You're still trying this?

Chutzpah.
    Meg it is a good ting the Priest at your church gave you a Bar Mitzvah (any age is appropriate).......

Yiddish words??

Be carful... Idol might think I am a bad influence on you , and may be turning you to the Dark Side Of The Force

And if anybody that desperate for money that you had to sell a invite you got free originally.... You could have went to your Mom and Dad for the $10 , I am sure they would have given it to you , and you can do that at any age right??

That makes absolutely no sense. I don't actually know Charles Manson or that Jihadi John guy who saws people's heads off. Are you saying that I should respect them?

People are judged on the sum of their actions and what I get from you is not all that flattering and yet to be proven wrong.
    Ya!!!..... You tell him Grand Wizard of the Canadian Black Panthers Society
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Meg it is a good ting the Priest at your church gave you a Bar Mitzvah (any age is appropriate).......

Yiddish words??
    He claimed to be a soldier from that Jewish occupying force. I learned the term from an old Mad Magazine issue.

Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Ya!!!..... You tell him Grand Wizard of the Canadian Black Panthers Society
    When did Canadia get a Black?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Believe me nobody here is proud of the fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Black
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    People like that ruin whole countries neighborhoods. Luckily that one moved to England where they honor scumbags nobility.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12