Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Sagittarian Time Again!

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    You, Sagittarius, are so special because of your charming lack of tact. Tact is such an unnecessary burden on social intercourse. Much better to set about galloping thunderously through even the most delicately poised of situations.
    yogi

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by UKMan@24 November 2003 - 13:05
    NO WAY i'm gonna get caught up in STAR WARS 

Peace
    UKMan
    coward!!!

You may be a bit passé though. Half horse-half humans flicking arrows don't really cut it with the Terminator generation. If astrology had been invented in modern times, you, Sagittarius, would be a very different beast! Forget half horse-half human. Forget bows and arrows. Think half android-half human! Think guns! Think cyborg maniac armed to the buck teeth with automatic weapons, rocket launchers and ammo belts!

Your... Future
    If you're a true centaur thoroughbred you ought to find employment as a brood mare or as the king of the stud farm. Eventually you will be put out to pasture with dignity, to be fed apples by goofy girls.

If you are not a thoroughbred then it's off to the knackers yard with you, to meet the burly man from the burger factory down the road.
    yogi

3. Lounge   -   #13

Surely we love you..........

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED
    The Archer is a Fire sign: 'Nuff said, at least where sex is concerned. The initial Sagittarian response where sex is concerned is through physicality, as opposed to emotion or practicality. The Archer is not shy, and like the half beast/half human that he/she represents, is quite the sexual animal. In other words, these folks are always ready! Sagittarians like to enjoy many an erotic experience, in keeping with their outgoing and sociable nature. Their great libido also lends itself best to an artistic and graceful lover, qualities they very much admire. Trying new things is also often on the Archer's mind, and when their lover says sex on the beach, they had best not be referring to a fruity drink. The Sagittarian's thirst for knowledge is often quenched through straight talk in bed, a way to combine two of their favorite pleasures.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@24 November 2003 - 11:05
    NO WAY i'm gonna get caught up in STAR WARS

Peace
    UKMan
    Use the force UKMan, use the force lol

I've got to ask, why is there a Sagittarius thread but no Libra thread, or any of the other star sign's for that matter? I smell ego-trip's lol

My EX was a Sagittarian, and the woman I fell for before her was too, and they both tore my heart out and shredded it to pieces so my view's on Sagittarian's are a bit tainted right now, hence why I don't understand the reason for this thread but i'm sure there is one and i'll find out in the future

Sniper.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@24 November 2003 - 06:34
    My EX was a Sagittarian, and the woman I fell for before her was too, and they both tore my heart out and shredded it to pieces so my view's on Sagittarian's are a bit tainted right now, hence why I don't understand the reason for this thread but i'm sure there is one and i'll find out in the future   

Sniper.
    Fool!Now you know.....stay away from the Hunters.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Im a sagitarian, go me

8. Lounge   -   #18
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    The Archer is a Fire sign: 'Nuff said, at least where sex is concerned. The initial Sagittarian response where sex is concerned is through physicality, as opposed to emotion or practicality. The Archer is not shy, and like the half beast/half human that he/she represents, is quite the sexual animal. In other words, these folks are always ready! Sagittarians like to enjoy many an erotic experience, in keeping with their outgoing and sociable nature. Their great libido also lends itself best to an artistic and graceful lover, qualities they very much admire. Trying new things is also often on the Archer's mind, and when their lover says sex on the beach, they had best not be referring to a fruity drink. The Sagittarian's thirst for knowledge is often quenched through straight talk in bed, a way to combine two of their favorite pleasures.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    BANNED
    Happy Sagittarius RGX. :beerchug:

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@24 November 2003 - 11:34
    Yes folks, it's that time of year once again.  The season for all you common people to pay homage to us Sagittarians.

• You are idealistic and hard-working with a reputation for seeing things through.
    • In your dealings with others you are direct and honest, taking pains to keep communication amiable, as there is nothing you dislike more than a quarrel.
    • You possess an intuitive mind which serves you well in intellectual pursuits and also in friendship.
    • In both study and socialization, you are at all times aware of your goals and do not hesitate to take the most direct route.
    • Because of their endless energy and  determination, with some amount of instruction, there are few things that Sagittarius-born people cannot do.
    • They occupy playwrights, directors, and stars.
    • The Sagittarius-born make excellent friends because they are so dedicated and loyal.
    • They tend to marry late in life. Their greatest love is freedom.
    • They are optimistic, the most adaptable of the fire signs.

Be honest, we know you love us!

Billy,

You are a self-admitted cynic so I wonder about the accuracy of your birth date, but you do me reminder of that playwright Oscar Wilde. I would explain further, but I have a bus to drive.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast