Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: One sentence movie reviews

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Perfect Pitch 2 is a good example of why they shouldn't make sequels.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Mad Max Fury Road is a good example of why 30 years between sequels should be the minimum amount time for them to be acceptable- now give me Conan the King, as promised by the original...

And it BETTER be rated 'R'.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Conan without Sandahl Bergman wouldn't have been nearly as good so hopefully they cast some sexy large breasted babe and dress in some scantily clad outfit a strong woman.

Sort of like my fantasies only with bigger boobs and less clothes.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-30-2015 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    They did really have chemistry in that movie.

She would have made Red Sonja more watchable, also.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    ^I like the leads in it, but turned it off in absolute disgust of how stupid it was.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    I can see how you would.It was a good kind of bad for me, like those syfy channel movies.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    San Andreas

Things were better before piracy when the possibility of wasting of money would have prevented me from subjecting myself to shit like this.

Anyone who thinks there is anything good about the steaming pile probably needs to die in an earthquake if just for the sake of evolution.

Still all in all, better than this site though.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-04-2015 at 07:44 PM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Jurassic World(2015)

Hopefully one of these days Hollywood will discover that you can't just hang $100 million dollars of FX on a boatload of stupid and expect it to be a good movie.
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Seriously, and I'm not even trying to be funny, a reasonably bright 10 year old could have written this.Maybe even with better flow to what here passes as a story.
    That's not to say that the film isn't without some entertainment value.It just sets it's sights so low and unfortunately hits the mark.

Also even though this is clearly aimed at the preteen market, if you are going to make a movie about little more than dinosaurs eating people, then shouldn't you are least actually make it a tad more horrific? Especially since in the film they go on about dinosaurs by themselves just aren't scary enough anymore.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    chitty chitty bang bang (1968)

Wank arse sing-along

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast